💢Pictures💢 Levi x Tsundere F!Reader

*Your POV*
Ugh, that stupid Leviathan! When I get my hands on him I'm gonna strangle him! How dare he sneak one without my permission?! Who does he think he is?! I mean... he may be my boyfriend of four months now, b-but STILL, I don't like pictures! I just wanted to work on the drawing that I promised Beel I would make for him and Belphie!

Earlier~

"Hey N/n, whatcha up to?" Levi asks me curiously.

"Just drawing something." I answer nonchalantly as I continue focusing on the drawing at hand.

"Oh? Who is the drawing going to be for?" He asks me curiously.

"I decided to do a portrait of Beel and Belphie. I'm hoping that it helps mend things between them since Beel keeps on blaming himself for what happened and he always apologizes to Belphie constantly." I answer nonchalantly as I continue to do the basic outline before working on the shading.

Then it hits me with what I just said so easily without meaning to. "B-But don't read too much into it! It's not like I care! They ain't my brothers after all!"

"Hmhmmhm, you're so cute babygirl, I love you!" He giggles at me.

"B-Baka janai! Mmmm, just let me get back to my drawing!.. And I love you too..." I grumble as I refocus on the drawing again with a blush on my face.

After a while though I thought about what Levi had just called me and realized that was the first pet name he has called me since we've been together. I can't hide my smile and even let out a very light giggle.

*CLICK*

I'm blinded by a white light and look to see Levi standing there with a big shit eating grin on his face while holding a camera.

"You didn't." I crack the wooden pencil in my hand in half.

"Worth it!" He squeals out as he runs out of our now shared room since I am always here with him in his room.

"Get back here Levi!"

~

"Rrrr– GAAAAAAH! Levi, you better pray I don't find you!" I yell out completely embarrassed as I cover my face with both of my hands.

"Yo! What's with all the yellin?!" Mammon says as he walks out into the hallway. I speed walk up to him and grab him by his RAD uniform tie to yank him down to my level.

"Have you seen Levi? And you better not lie to me!" I ask in a deadly tone.

"Eeek! What the hell, Y/n?! No I haven't seen your 'man,' if anyone can actually even call him that!" He was stupid enough to yell back at me.

"Better than a money grubbing moron!" I yell as I push him into the wall and out of my way, making him yelp out a 'OOF.'

"Ayo, that was outta pocket!" He yells at my speed walking form.

Just then, Asmo steps out of his room and into the hallway just right up ahead of me. "Oh, hey Y/n-chan!"

"Asmo! Have you seen Levi?!" I aggressively ask him as an irk mark appears on the right side of my forehead.

"Eh? He actually left his room? Wait, what did he do?" He asks in an already knowing tone as he lightly smirks playfully at me.

"He took a picture of me without my permission!" I squeal out.

"SERIOUSLY? OH MAN, I GOTTA TEXT HIM AND TELL HIM TO SEND IT TO ME TOO, I BET YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" He smiles in a very sickly sweet way.

"DAMMIT, ASMO!" I yell out frustrated as I begin to stomp away from him as well.