🖤It Will Always Be You🎀 Hanahaki!Mammon x F!Reader

*Your POV*
"Hey, Y/n!" I turn around and see Levi calling out for me. I smile as I wave at him and pause my venture towards the RAD lunchroom so he could catch up to me.

"Hey, Levi, what's up?" I ask politely as I smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch more anime with me tonight! After all, we still have to catch you up on all things Ruri-chan related!" He asks me excitedly with a passionate smile on his face.

"Hehe, maybe another time Levi. I've been meaning to check on Mammon, he's been acting weird lately." I speak with a worried smile on my face as we enter the lunch line.

"You know, I've noticed that too. I wonder what my idiot brother has gotten himself into now." Levi sighs out tiredly as we both grab a tray and start getting our desired food.

"I don't think that's the case, hopefully. Either way, I told him that I would sit with him today. I'll touch base with you later, okay?" I whisper to him as I look over to see Mammon waving me down with a bright smile on his face.

"Okay, see you later, N/n." Levi whispers back as he walks towards the table where Beel and Belphie sat at.

I take my tray and walk towards Mammon's table with an even brighter smile on my face. I sit down next to his right and giggle happily.

"So how has my bestianka been doing lately?" I ask him playfully.

"Ugh, you know I hate that stupid nickname! Anyways, the Great Mammon has a special day planned out for the two of us since tomorrow it's a Saturday!" He smiles at me confidently towards the end.

"Shoot, I promised Satan I would help him organize his books tomorrow!" I recall as I frown slightly.

"O-oh... Well, Lucifer is planning on making me do something the day after. So it's either tomorrow or never." Mammon grumbles out.

"That's a little extreme, don't you think?" I ask as I sweat drop.

"No, I'm serious! What are you doin' makin' plans with Satan anyways?!" He asks me, completely annoyed now.

"Mammon, I am friends with Satan too, ya know. Just like I'm friends with all of your other brothers." I reply as I try to keep myself calm.

"And?! I was the first, so I should be a priority, dammit!" He raises his voice at me more.

"Okay, you clearly need some space, so Imma give it to you before I go ham on you. I'll see you back at home, Mammon." I speak through gritted teeth as I get up with my tray and walk over to a table that is vacant.

My D.D.D. then goes off and I check it to see Levi is texting me.

~

Leviachan:
'Hey... You look pretty pissed off now. Everything good?'

Ruler of Them All:
'Not really, but I don't feel like talking about it right now..
I'll fill ya in back at the house.'

Leviachan:
'Okay, I'll hold you to that. You better tell me as your BDFF!'

Ruler of Them All:
'BDFF???'

Leviachan:
'Best demon friend forever!'

Ruler of Them All:
'Okay, that is precious! Consider that stolen!💅'

Leviachan:
'As long as I'm the only one with that title☝'

Ruler of them All:
'Of course bby!'