🍋Enjoy My Wrath🍋 Pt. 2 Satan x F!Reader

**Previously**

"There's just one problem that we are presented with now." I say as I close my eyes with a sweet and sincere smile present on my face.

"Oh, what's that?" She asks innocently with a curious face.

"What am I to do with the rest of this energy and wrath that is still present? How will you help me resolve this, Y/n?" I ask as my smile turns into a lustful smirk.

"Oh, boy." She lightly squeaks out as she blushes a bright cherry red color.

*Your POV*
"So, what would you like for me to do with you, my love?" He asks in a sultry voice with a lustful smirk to boot.

"Can I be completely honest?" I ask shyly.

"Always." He smiles at me sweetly this time. I then yank him closer to me by his shirt as my breath lightly fans his face.

"I want you to pound me until I can't even walk tomorrow." I whisper out seductively.

He lets out a whiny groan before he quickly picks me up by my thighs and pins me to his bedroom door. "Be careful what you ask for."

He quickly smashes his lips onto mine as we begin to passionately kiss one another. He then grinds his growing bulge against me, causing me to moan into his mouth as we continue.

He groans again in response as he continues, increasing the pleasure. He very swiftly moves us from standing at the door to him laying on top of me on his bed. Thank the Devildom for demons having incredible speed. I push him back a bit and quickly yank off his sweater, causing him to chuckle at me in a mocking manner.

"Impatient, are we?" His voice is like honey as he gives me another quick kiss before also taking off my shirt.

I immediately sit up and flip him over so that I am now straddling him. I capture his lips again before I start trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck. I lightly plant a kiss on a certain spot on his neck, causing him to shutter slightly while sucking in a shaky breath. I smirk in triumph and then lightly graze my teeth over the spot and make quick work to leave a hickey.

His moans and gasps of air is music to my ears as I continue making work of marking up his neck. After I stop to see my work and nod in approval, I smirk at him before I start kissing down his chest all the way down to his stomach and trace his v-line with my tongue. This time he hisses as I can see his bulge grow again.

Before I could unbuckle his belt, he flips me back over again at eye blinking speed and starts kissing all over my chest before he eyes my (f/c) lacey bra and snatches it off, ripping it in the process. "Satan, that was one of my favorite ones!" I whine out softly with a very noticeable blush on my face.

"I can always buy you as many more as you desire, but how come you look so turned on by that?.. Does me being rough and dominant turn you on, my love?" He smirks at me all while his eyes are filled with love and lust.

"I-I have n-no idea what you are t-talking about..." I stutter out in a small, shy voice.

"Don't get all shy on me now, tell me what you want me to do next." He speaks in a velvety smooth voice as he begins to lightly swirl his finger around my left nipple.

I shudder as I start to whine out a little at his soft touch. "Mmmh, S-Satan, please."

"Oh, is that what you're gonna call me? Heh, I don't think so." He chuckles out gruffly as he moves his finger away from my breast and starts tracing circles around my belly button.