🖤Only Fools Rush In🖤 Asmo x Hanahaki F!Reader

*Your POV*
Wise men say...

"Hey, N/n! What are you up to, hun?" Asmo asks me with his typical friendly/flirty smile.

"Oh, nothing.. I was actually gonna ask if you were gonna be busy today at all?" It came out more as a question than anything, causing me to internally curse myself for it.

"Sorry, but I am! I'm going to hang out with this new siren that I met at The Fall!" This time he gives me a dreamy and distant look with a tiny blush on his cheeks.

"O-Oh.." I do my absolute best to hide my disappointment and keep a completely fake small smile on my face.

"Raincheck for now, love. But I promise I will make it up to you very soon!" After giving me a quick hug, he then quickly heads back to the House of Lamentation to get ready to go see this new siren..

Only fools rush in..

I barely manage to make it back quickly without the other six brothers noticing me. I make an immediate b-line for the bathroom as I feel something begin to come up my throat at a painfully fast rate.

Rushing into the bathroom, I lock the door behind me and begin to violently cough into the toilet bowl. My eyes are closed and gathering up tears from the sheer pain that is exuding through my entire respiratory system and throat.

The second my eyes open back up I gasp out in complete shock... There in the toilet were a few f/f(favorite flower) petals accompanied with blood. Without giving it a second thought, I let out a freaked squeal before I slap both of my hands over my mouth.

But I can't help

"Y/N, WHAT'S WRONG?!" I hear Mammon shout from the other side of the door as he begins to violently rattle the doorknob.

"I-It's nothing, I'm fine!" I yell out a little shakily.

"I don't believe you, open this door!" Mammon yells out a little ticked off through the door. With a reluctant sigh, I go to unlock the door and gently open the door, but he quickly barges in as soon as he hears the clicks of it unlocking.

"What the hell happened?! Why did ya scream?!" He rapidly questions me with a worried look.

"I-It's nothing, Mammon, I promise." I curse at myself mentally for stuttering. He gives me an annoyed look as he moves me away from the toilet to look into it.

"Y/n... no.. Who do you have unrequited love with?!" He yells out a little too loud for my liking. I harshly close back the door to the bathroom and lock it again. "Y-Y/n, wha- what the hell are you doing?" He asks way more nervously now.

"Relax... It's not you. And don't worry, I've already done my research on all of this. You shouldn't be around me right now though, I don't want you to get this disease too." I speak softly as I refuse to make eye contact with him any longer.

"I don't care about that! You should have come to me sooner!.. So, who is it?" He scolds me and reluctantly asks.

"... Asmodeus."

Fallin' in love with you..

Days go by and Mammon is the only one that knows of my unrequited feelings for his lustful fifth born brother. I had to beg and plead to him to not say anything to his brother. It doesn't help that I have been seeing Asmo less and less at the house after class is let out from RAD.. He's always with the new siren that moved into town, and always going to The Fall.