Prologue: Starting The Rebellion Against God

At Home in The Silver City. The First Angel to be made was Michael or his original name was Mikael. The Angel of that is like God. He is described in several sacred texts to possess great strength, power, and courage. Thus, became the patron saint of police officers. He is called upon frequently for spiritual protection and cleansing. He can release you from fear and doubt. Then Samael was born. The two were twins. Michael was the Older twin. Samael was the younger Twin. Samael, He is the Lightbringer, The Angel of Light. He can take nothing and turn it into a light.

Michael was tasked to turn nothing into something. Samael was tasked with making the stars. Then the rest of their siblings came. Gabriel Or pronounced Gob-re-el. The Angel of Messages. Jophiel was the next Angel. The Angel of Patron of Artists. She is supposed to help heal negative and chaotic situations. She can help us see the beauty in our environment. Selaphiel was the next angel made. He is the Angel of Secrets. He embodies Divine wisdom. Selaphiel hears all of the universe's secrets because he sits so close to the throne of God.

Raphael was the next angel. He is the Angel of Heals. He is known to help all creatures of God, not just humans. He promotes better health, helping with both inner and outer healing. He guides those who heal others such as physicians and nurses and even spiritual practitioners. Azrael was the next angel. The Angel of Death. Azrael lovingly guides departed souls to Heaven. she then consoles bereaved families and friends to help them heal from grief. Ezekiel was made next. He is the Angel of Peace. Ezekiel has the ability to ease anxiety and bring personal (even global) peace. He can also help you find what you're looking for.

Daniel was the next angel. He is the Angel of Mercy. His duty is to help souls review their life on earth. He does not pass judgment but will be brutally honest so people can learn from their mistakes. He wants you to see the "light" of the situation so you can plan for positive change. Adriel was the next angel. She is the Angel of Friends. she is described as the overseer of all angels. She ensures that all interactions between them are harmonious. She embodies unbiasedness which is why she can bring harmony to all relationships. She can also assist with legal matters.

Castiel was the next angel. The Angel of Prayers. He is said to be the twin brother of Amenadiel. He is known for delivering prayers to God and the spiritual realm. He provides assistance to musicians, especially those who use music for healing purposes. He also heals people from aggression. It is also said that Castiel likes to sing when he can. Amenadiel The Twin brother of Castiel was made next. He is the Angel of God. He is said to watch over children in Heaven and Earth. He helps those who need focus, motivation, and organization in starting a new project.

Adiel was next. She is the Angel of light. Her priority is to enlighten our minds with new ideas, epiphanies, and insights. You can call upon her to guide you in your intellectual pursuits. Eliel was next. The Angel of Empowering. Her energy is graceful and soothing. She is associated with the planet Venus and the moon. Her gift is empowering spiritual practitioners to gain heightened intuition. Eliel provides guidance to those who seek to develop their psychic abilities.

Nathaniel was next. The last Archangel to be made. The Angel of Righteousness. He can heal memory problems and improve other mental functions. He reminds us to be grateful and encourages forgiveness. There were other angels made, But Nathaniel was the last Archangel to be made. All the Archangels did what they were supposed to do. But some of them always get in trouble. As to teach the angels a lesson. God would punish those who did something wrong. But Samael would always get in the way of God punishing those who got in trouble.

He would take their punishments. Samael didn't like his siblings getting hurt. It hurt him to see them in pain. So he would take their punishments again, and again, and again. God started to wonder why his son would take his sibling's punishments for them. Samael's Sister Adriel, Didn't do what she was supposed to. Samael was nowhere to take the punishment. He was across the Silver City. He saw His Father punish her and she fell down and broke her ribs. Samael try to fly there quickly before she fell and hurt herself, but he didn't make it.

But before he could over to her, Michael stopped him. and said "Don't, Brother. She's being punished." Samael said, "Get your hands off of me, Michael." Michael let go and Samael rushed over to her. She was having a hard time breathing. He tried to calm her down as much as he could, But she started to cry. Samael picked her up and carried her to her room. God said, "Son, She's being punished." Samael stopped set her down and said "Stay calm, Ok? I'll be right back."

She nodded and Samael walked to his father and said angrily "I don't care if she's being punished. We all make mistakes, But it takes time to learn from our mistakes, and you don't help by punishing us. You make it worse, Father. And I'm not going to let you hurt my siblings." God smiled at his Favorite Son and said "My son, The Lightbringer. So full of light that it blinds even you." Samael said, "What does that mean?" God said "I understand, That you don't like seeing your siblings hurt. And I'm sorry that you see them in pain, But they have to learn from their mistakes."

Samael said "Ok, sure. But do you have to hurt us to the point where we can't get up?" God looked at his son and said "I didn't mean for it to be like that. I wasn't trying to hurt her till the point where she couldn't get up." Samael defied his father and pick up his sister and carried her to his room. God said, "When you come back, you'll be punished for defying me." Samael said, "Better me, than me siblings that can't take the beating." He carried her to his room. Raphael followed and God said, "Where do you think you're going?" Raphael said "To help me sister. I don't care what you think anymore." as he walks off knowing he'll be punished for that.

Samael and Raphael nursed their sister back to health. Adriel didn't want to leave her room in afraid she'll do something wrong. After nursing her back to health, The Boys came back. Samael said, "I'll take the punishment for me and Raphael, Father." God agreed and punished Samael. Adriel wouldn't come out of her room. The only sibling allowed was Samael. She only trusted her big brother to keep her safe. He would comfort her and tell her "Everything is going to be alright, I promise." She leaned against him and gave him a hug and he groaned.

She looked at him and said, "Are you hurt?" Samael said "Yeah, but I'm fine." no matter how hard he try to hide the back that he was in pain a lot more than the others because he would take their punishments and his own. All the archangels knew their brother was in pain but didn't know what to do. Adriel knew he was in a great deal of pain so she asked to see where he hurt and he showed her, and she put her hand on where he was in pain and he flinched at her touching where he was hurt.

She didn't like seeing him in pain. Her favorite Big Brother. She nursed him back to health. One day, When God grew distant he started working on his project, Humanity. Samael is hurt that his father never care about him and his siblings. He changed his name From Samael to Lucifer. On the One day that his so-called "Rebellion" Happened. His sisters Gabriel and Jophiel were being punished. God was about to hit them, Then Lucifer stopped his hand. He looked at his father and said "I'm not letting you, hurt them. Ever." God fought his son.

God turned Lucifer around and ripped a wing off. as he fell down. He got back up and with the wing he had, he flew up and tried so hard to keep his father off of his Sisters. And he fell, again. Lucifer is in pain. He saw his Twin Michael pick him up and carry him away. he thought "Finally, I'm safe from dad." but he brought Lucifer to God. Lucifer looked at his twin in hurt. God said "Son, this is unacceptable. I hereby banish you from Heaven, to rule hell for all eternity." God did a motion with his hand a gave Lucifer his other wing-back.

Lucifer says "I'm sorry, Father. I don't know what came over me. All I felt was rage. I couldn't stop myself from doing it. It was like I was." Michael interrupted and said "taking over." Lucifer nodded. God said "I know, Son. I felt that rage when you were fighting me. And I know you didn't mean to. But you have to be punished for it. Goodbye, Son." Michael was about to say something then Lucifer fell down a hole and he ended up in Hell. Michael said as soon as he fell "Father don't-" but his twin was already down in hell.

God started to say something and cast a spell He said "I'm casting a spell on Heaven If Lucifer ever returns to Heaven, He will be instantly incinerated." Michael says "Father, Are you out of your mind. He's our brother, Your son. Your favorite son to be said. Why would you do that?" God said, "As to teach my favorite son a lesson." After that their home the Silver City didn't have the light that their brother brought. It was dark and only the angels could see it.