Character Backgrounds

Name: Lucifer Samael Phosphorus

Alias(es): 

*Samael (Birth Name)*Samael Fontana*Sam Fontana*Sam (By Emma Waters, Jonathan Drake in a flashback and out)*The Lightbringer *Son (By Parents) *Brother (By Siblings)*Luci (By Michael Fontana, and Nathaniel)*Lu (By Azrael)*Favorite Son (By God/Paul)*Devil *Satan*Prince of Darkness*Prince of Lies*King of All Evil *Lord of Hell *King of Hell*Brightest of All Of God's Angels (By God)*Young Rebel (By Michael Fontana)*My Morningstar (By Goddess) *Bro (By Amenadiel and Michael Fontana)*My Angel (Goddess)*My Lord (By Demons)*Lord Lucifer (By Demons)*The Fallen One (By Adriel)*Michael Fontana (Pretending to be his Older Quadruplet)*Father (By Mazikeen Phosphorus)*Daddy (By [Ava Waters)*Dad (By His Other Kids)

Species: Seraphim, Archangel (Formerly), Angel (Thought to be)

Age 13.8+ Billion Years Old

Gender: Male

Home: *Silver City, Heaven (Formerly)
*Apartment, Los Angeles, California, Earth-1, in the Multiversal, universe
*Penthouse, Beacon Uri, Los Angeles, California, Earth-1, in the Multiversal, universe
*Hell (Formerly)

Wife and kids:
*Emma Waters (Future Wife, and works with her, Best friend, and Destined Partner)
*Ava Waters (Daughter)
*Samael Zain Phosphorus (Son)
*Alexander Jacob Phosphorus (Son)
*Sophia Lilly Phosphorus (Daughter)
*Mazikeen Phosphorus (Eldest Daughter; twin of Alura)
*Alura Phosphorus (Second Eldest Daughter; twin of Mazikeen)
*Darsin Rowe (Adoptive Son)
*Other Demons (Adoptive Children)
*Samantha Ball (Ex-girlfriend; Mother of Samael)

Relations:
*God/Paul L. Fontana (Father)
*Goddess/Selah Fontana (Mother)
*Michael Fontana (Eldest Quadruplet Brother)
*Chael Fontana/Jimmy Jackson Wright (Younger Quadruplet Brother)
*Yadael Fontana/Don Allen (Youngest Quadruplet Brother)
*Gabriel Fontana (Sister)
*Jophiel Fontana (Sister)
*Selaphiel Fontana (Brother)
*Azrael Fontana (Sister)
*Ezekiel Fontana (Brother)
*Uriel/Daniel Fontana (Brother)
*Adriel/Ariel Fontana (Sister)
*Sandalphon/Castiel Fontana (Brother, Twin of Amenadiel)
*Metatron/Amenadiel Fontana (Brother, Twin of Castiel)
*Adiel Fontana (Sister)
*Eliel Fontana (Youngest Sister)
*Zadkiel/Nathaniel Fontana (Youngest Brother)
The Farsi Family
*Satanael Farsi (Younger Brother, Twin of Dagon)
*Dagon Farsi (Younger Brother, Twin of Satanael)
*Emmora Farsi (Sister-in-law)
*Unnamed Child (Nephew)
*Unnamed Child (Niece)

Powers and Abilities:

Powers:

Nigh-Omnipotence
: Unlike regular Archangel, possibly due to being an Angel of God (Former Fallen Angel), Lucifer has the ability of some characters to do anything. Restrictions to this ability arise differently between characters however most include being unable to take an action while lying, going against the nature of the character, reasoning behind the action, and/or being guided or withheld by the "law" of Lucifer.

Omniscience: Lucifer has knowledge of the universe's entire history. He also knows information about others that they don't even have knowledge of themselves, stating that "the world is a book, some words stand out from the page.