Chapter 4: Celestial Family Dinner

It was the next day after the talk with God or Dad as the angels call him. Ava woke up and woke up Lucifer and Emma. Lucifer and Emma looked at the clock and said in unison "It's 5:45 in the morning, Honey. What is it?"

Ava says "I thought we could have some breakfast as a family and Zain is crying for food." Lucifer smiles and says "Let me guess. You tried to give him food, but you were afraid you'd hurt him." Ava scratches the back of her head and Lucifer says "It's fine honey. I know you don't want to do anything to hurt him."

Emma says "So why are you afraid you'd hurt him, Ava?" Ava says "I just don't want to hurt him, Mommy." Lucifer and Emma get up and walk over to her and hug her, and both say in unison "You won't hurt him, Honey." As both of them kissed her forehead.

Lucifer looks at Emma and says "I'll go to Sam. I guess you cook food for breakfast and I'll join you when I can." Emma says "Ok, I love you." Lucifer smiled and said, "Did you just say the L-word." As he puts his hand over his mouth to act surprised

Emma smiled and says "I do love you. The question is do you love me." Lucifer smiles and says "Of course, I love you. Why would I be here if I didn't care about you? You, Emma Waters, is one of the few women that can make me love you."

Emma smiled at that knowing he doesn't lie about anything. Lucifer left and went into Sam's room. Sam started saying "Dada." Lucifer chuckled at that and He said "Hey, bub. You hungry?" Sam started clapping his hands together.

Lucifer just decided to give him a bottle and Lucifer could hear footsteps and they sounded like high heels and Lucifer knew who that was. The door opened and a voice said "Hey, Lucifer." Lucifer turned around and said, "Hi, Mazikeen."

Maze says "Emma let me in, and said you were in Sam's room." Lucifer smiled and says "Well, you want to watch Sam while I have breakfast with my other members of my family?" Maze said, "Sure, it's been a while since I hung out with Little Devil."

Lucifer smiles and goes downstairs. Emma was by the stove and Ava was sitting down at the counter. Lucifer wrapped his arms around Ava and kiss her head and he said "Hi, Ava. I love you." Ava says "I love you too, Daddy."

Emma smiled when she heard that. Lucifer kissed Ava's forehead and walked over to Emma and wrapped his arms around her waist while she was still cooking, Lucifer kissed her neck and said "I'll set the table for breakfast."

Emma says "Why don't you let Ava do that?" Ava says "Let me guess you don't want Dad to let go of you until we can eat?" Emma says "Don't judge me. I love your father." Ava says "Fine, I'll set the table." Lucifer smiles and holds Emma tight. Emma loved that feeling.

The feeling of Lucifer not wanting to let go of her, but to keep her close by so he doesn't lose her, is what she loved about that feeling. Lucifer kissed her neck and she tilts her neck to let him. Emma could hear Ava say "Why are you guys so clingy?"

Lucifer says "Because I love spending time with your mother, darling." Emma smiled at what he said. Emma says "Your father and I like to cuddle. What you don't like seeing us, so happy?"

Ava says "I didn't say that, just asking why?" Emma says "Every couple does this honey. And your father and I are no exception." As she turned around and kissed Lucifer and he kissed her back. Ava smiled at them and says "Well, I guess continue. I'll be making the table now."

Emma turned back around and continued to make breakfast. There was a knock on the door and Lucifer let go of Emma and she says "Aww." Lucifer laughed and says "I'll be back." He walked over to the door and opened the door to see Jimmy Jackson Wright.

Lucifer smiled and he looked to see Hailey Jim's daughter. Lucifer smiled and says "Come on in, Jim." Jim and Hailey walk in and Emma turns around and sees Jim and Hailey and says "Hi, welcome to our home." Jim says "Hi, a nice home you have here."