Chapter 6: Future Person and A Visitor from Another Earth

Lucifer wakes up and sees Emma with her arms wrapped around his waist. He kisses her forehead and holds her close. Lucifer can hear Ava downstairs talking with the Goddess. He feels unease with Ava near the Goddess so he super-speeds his clothes on and goes downstairs. Lucifer walks down the steps and hears Ava ask "So, You were pregnant with Daddy, Uncle Mike, Uncle Jim, and Uncle Don at the same time."

The Goddess says "I wasn't pregnant, Urchin. I never was pregnant. I'm not human." Lucifer hears that and says with His Devil eyes "BE NICE, MOTHER." Goddess says "Sorry, Child." Ava says "Hi, Daddy." Lucifer smiles and says "Hi, Sweetheart. You sleep well?" Ava Nods. Ava says "What do I call you, Grandma?" The Goddess says "Selah. Grandma Selah." Ava says "Daddy, Can I hang with Grandma Selah?" Lucifer starts to shake. His handshakes badly, but he does what his mother does to get to know his daughter.

Selah says "I don't think that's a good idea, sweet child. Your dad doesn't trust me." Ava says "Daddy, pleeease." Lucifer looks at his mother and says "IF I FIND OUT YOU HURT HER, I'LL TEAR YOU APART. PEACE. BY. PEACE. OK?" With his Devil Eyes. Selah says "I won't son." Emma hears that conversation and says "That's enough, Luci. She won't hurt her with you here." 

Lucifer says "I still don't trust her. She did come here to kill me and Dagon. If she hurt my family, I'll hurt her. And it won't matter if she's my mother." Emma says "I know, Babe. Just calm down, for me." Lucifer crosses his arms and says "Fine. Go hang out with Grandma. But you tell me if she hurts you, understand?" Ava nods  Lucifer puts his hands in his pockets to calm himself down. Emma says "Have fun, baby. Your dad and I love you." Ava smiles and says "I love you both too." as she leaves the apartment. Selah follows after her. 

Lucifer starts to pace not liking Ava with his mother. Emma grabs him and holds him in one place and says "Baby. Calm down, she's just playing with her grandmother. That's it." Lucifer doesn't like it. He can feel something bad's going to happen if she stays around. Emma says "You ok?" Lucifer says "Yeah, I just don't trust my mother." Emma says "I know, honey. Why don't we go check on Sammy?" 

Lucifer nods and heads upstairs with Emma to Check on Sam

Lucifer and Emma walk in and hear Sam cry. Emma says "Shhh, Sam. It's ok. Mommy and Daddy are here." Lucifer smiles and puts his hand out for his son to grab and his little hand grabs his finger. Lucifer smiles and Emma giggles at Sammy grabbing his finger. Lucifer says "You want Daddy to sing you a song?" Sam lets go of his finger and He claps his little hands together. 

Lucifer smiles and begins to sing Carry On My Wayward Son - By KANSAS

Lucifer begins to sing "Carry on, my wayward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you cry no more"

Lucifer got to the part and began to sing again "Once I rose above the noise and confusion

Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion

I was soaring ever higher

But I flew too high

Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man

Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man

I hear the voices when I'm dreaming

I can hear them say

Carry on, my wayward son