Chapter 9: Learning the Dark Truth of Lucifer Morningstar

{{WARNING: this chapter shows sexual and abusive content; I'll let you know when that content is coming by showing this right here>>>!; That will mean there is content coming that some people will find disturbing, And when it's done I'll put (It's Over Now); Enjoy the story}}

At the Waters/Phosphorus Household A week after Killing Selah Fontana

Lucifer wasn't acting like himself after he killed his mother. He was acting distant and not talking to anyone, not even Emma. The woman who he's destined to be with. AJ was downstairs with his Mom and says "Mom? Dad hasn't been acting like himself for over a week since he killed grandma to protect us." Emma says "I know, Honey. I know." She looks at Lucifer and sees him at his piano just playing songs and singing sad songs.

Then he begins to play Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi

Emma begins to cry at how much pain he has had since he killed his mother. She covers her mouth crying. Lucifer sings the last part 'Before you go' and Lucifer looks and sees Emma crying, then he begins to realize that he's hurt his family he's future wife, and his children. He stops playing the piano and walks over to AJ and Emma and hugs them both and they hug him back. Lucifer kisses their foreheads and says "I'm sorry, I hurt you all. I love you all so much." Emma smiles as Lucifer wipes tears off her face and she says "No, it's fine. We love you anyway, and we always will, honey."

Lucifer kisses her and she kisses back. AJ smiles and leaves to let them be, he goes to Ava's room and sits down on the bed and Ava asks "Is mom and dad back to normal?" AJ smiles and says "Yeah, they are, big sis." Ava smiles and hugs AJ and AJ hugs back. Ava rests her head on his shoulder and AJ rests his head on Ava's head. Back with their parents they pull apart and saw AJ leave and they left to go check on the kids.

They went to Ava's room and saw AJ and Ava holding each other and smiling. Lucifer knocks on the door and they looked and saw their parents at the door they smiled and Lucifer walks in with Emma and says "Hey sweetheart. My sweet Ava. I love you." Ava smiles and hugs her dad tight Lucifer hugs her back not wanting to let go and Emma smiles. AJ smiles and says "You feeling better, Pops?" Lucifer says "Yeah. Much better, son."

Emma and Lucifer finish in Ava's room and go to Sam's and they see he's asleep. Lucifer sits there looking at him with Emma. Sam begins to wake up and runs his eyes and sees Lucifer and says "Dada?" Lucifer smiles and says "Hey, Sammy. Did you miss, Daddy?" Sam smiles and says "Yeah." As he claps his hands together. Lucifer smiles at Sam saying another word besides Dada and Mama.

Sam says "Dada?" Lucifer smiles and says "Yes, Sammy?" Sam says "I wove you." Emma says "What about me, honey?" Sam giggles and says "I wove you too, Mama." Lucifer and Emma say in unison "We love you too, Sammy." Lucifer picks up Sam and says "You want to learn how to walk?" Sam smiles and says "Yeah, Dada." Lucifer sets Sam on the ground and says "Walk little by little I'll hold you up."

Sam walks a step and another and Lucifer lets go and Sam begins to walk them he falls. Lucifer walks over and says "Hope that fall wasn't as bad as your Daddy's." Sam shakes his head no and says "No, Dada." Lucifer smiles and helps him up and they walk and again Lucifer says "Walk to Mommy, Son." Lucifer lets go and Sam starts to walk to Emma. Emma smiles and says "Come here, baby. Come to Mommy." Sam begins to run then out of nowhere he was near Lucifer then in a second, he was near Emma.

Lucifer says "How did you--" Emma looks at Lucifer shocked and Sam begins to speak full sentences at 1-year-old "Daddy, when do we get to play." Lucifer says "Uh. Sammy, since when can you speak English in full sentences?" Sam says "I don't know?" Ava walks in and says "Zain! How's my little brother doing?" Sam says "Okay." Ava looks at her parents confused and says "I thought it took time to teach a baby to talk?"