Chapter 5: Family Issues

Emma starts to stir in the bed and wakes up. She looks around and sees Lucifer's knocked out next to her, with an arm around her waist. Emma smiled at that. Even in his sleep, he wanted to keep her close. Even after everything that happened yesterday with God, and learn the truth from his dad about the other timelines.

Emma gets close to Lucifer and starts to snuggle him. She puts her face in his chest. She started to kiss the front of his neck. Lucifer starts to move but doesn't wake up. Emma smiles and says "I love you." as she kisses his nose. He started to hug her tighter, and she smiles at that. She whispers in his ear "Come on, Baby. Wake up." As she kisses his cheek. 

Lucifer starts to stir and flutters his eyes open. He sees that Emma is close to him and smiles and kisses her forehead and says "Good Morning, Love. How'd you sleep?" Emma smiles and says "Good Morning, Honey. I slept good, What about you, Did you sleep ok?" Lucifer says "I actually slept well. You kept me warm, and Thank you."

Emma smiles and says "Thank you? For what?" Lucifer looks deep into her eyes and says "For loving me." Emma says "Like your father said 'I'm always going to be your redemption'. I love you, Lucifer" Lucifer smiles and says "I love you too, My miracle." Lucifer pauses, pulls her close, and then says "You're mine."

Emma smiles and says "Mind, Body, and Soul. I'm always going to be yours. Just like you'll always be mine." Lucifer smiles and says "I'm your Devil." Emma giggles and says "Yeah, the Devil, I never expected to fall in love with." Lucifer says "Me neither." Emma says "You were in a heavy sleep. I kissed the front of your neck, I put my head in your chest, kissed your nose, and all you did was hold me tighter."

Lucifer says "Like this." as he holds her tight. Emma starts to smile at that feeling of him holding her closer than before. They were trying to get closer like they were molding their bodies together. Ava knocks on the door and says "Mommy, Daddy? I'm going to the bus. I'll see you when I get home." Lucifer and Emma smile together and say in unison "We love you, Be safe." Ava says "I will, Love you two too."

 They heard footsteps going down the steps then heard footsteps come close to their door. Sounded like High Heels. There was a knock and a voice says "Do you want me to take, Sam and take care of him for a day? I heard what happened at the Family Dinner." of course it was Maze. Lucifer says "That would be perfect, Mazey."

Maze says "Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll make sure to take care of Sam, You want to say goodbye to him." Lucifer figured it was a good idea and says "Yeah, We'll be there." Emma says "We?" Lucifer super-speeds, pajamas on Emma and himself. Emma was laying down and she saw her pajamas on her.

Emma says "Honey, I don't want to move." Lucifer says "Fine, I'll carry you like yesterday." Emma says "You can't carry me forever 'cause remember the handprint that was on your neck?" Lucifer says "It'll be fine. We're just saying goodbye to Sammy." Emma agreed and climbed on his back. 

Lucifer walked with Emma on his back to Sam's room.

Maze had gotten everything ready to take care of Sam. She sees Lucifer holding Emma and says "What are you doing?" Lucifer says "She didn't want to get up, so I'm carrying her so we can say bye to Sam." Maze holds Sam close to Emma and Emma says "Bye, Sammy. Me and Daddy, Love you." Maze brings Sam over to him

 Lucifer says "Bye, Sammy. Just like your mom said We love you, We'll see you later today." Sam claps his hands together and says "Dada, Mama." Emma smiles and says "I think that's the first time he said, Mama." Lucifer says "I think so too." Maze says "You ready to hang with Big Sis for the rest of the day?" Sam just claps his hands together.

Maze and Sam leave. Leaving Lucifer and Emma alone. Lucifer goes back into the bedroom, with Emma on his Back, and sets her on the bed gently. Emma lays on her side of the bed and Lucifer gets on his side of the bed. Lucifer starts to remember what he wanted to ask of Emma and says "Darling?" Emma says "Yeah, honey?" Lucifer says "Can I ask something of you?"