Chapter 8: Teaching A Future Child Something And A Battle Between Earths

A Week Later

It's been a week since the Fight with Ramiel. Lucifer still playing that fight in his mind, thinking he could have done better. But on the other hand, he came back to the fighting ground and saw his son dead. If he couldn't have brought his son back, he would have snapped. And he knows he wouldn't have been able to come back from that. Lucifer started to just stare at the ceiling after he woke up next to Emma. He saw that she was asleep and decided not to wake her.

He started at that ceiling for a long time. Wondering if he was a second late he would have lost his son. Even though he just met AJ not too long ago, He loves him with all his heart. Cause that's what a father does no matter what. Emma woke up and noticed he was staring at the ceiling. She cuddled into him and held him. Lucifer looked at her and kissed her forehead. Emma asks wondering "What's wrong?" 

Lucifer draws in his shaky breath and says "We almost lost our son. If I was a second later or 2 seconds. He would have died." Emma says "You can't think about that. All that matters is that he's ok, Sammy." Lucifer says "I still can't get it out of my head. That I almost lost our son, because I was an idiot for not protecting him." Emma says "Baby, it's ok. Stop thinking about it. Just take a deep and long breath."

Lucifer gets out of bed and gets dressed. Emma gets dressed as well. They go downstairs and see Selah and AJ talking. Lucifer says "Hi, son." AJ says "Hi, Dad. I was just talking with grandma, and told her that Ava is your daughter." Lucifer says sarcastically "Oh, good." Lucifer goes over to the fridge to make food.

Selah says "So how is Ava, Lucifer's daughter?" AJ says "Grandpa Paul made Dad and Mom forget, that they got together before and Ava was his daughter." Selah says "Sounds like your grandfather." Lucifer grabs stuff to make breakfast eggs, bacon, toast, and mashed potatoes. he begins to make everything. Emma walks over and wraps her arms around him. Lucifer says "I hope you're hungry for eggs, bacon, mashed potatoes, and toast." 

Emma smiles kissed his neck and says "Yes, I am." Ava says "Daddy, Mommy?" Emma walked over and says "Yeah, sweetheart?" Ava asks "How is he, my brother?" AJ says "I'm your brother from the future. It's one of my abilities." Ava says "I want abilities." Lucifer says "Honey, you'll get them when they come. They won't come to you right away. After all, you were convinced that you were just human, honey. Now you know you're a Seraphilim."

Ava says "But, when will I get my abilities?" Lucifer says "We don't know, sweetheart. Maybe Grandpa made you self-actualize as we angels do?" A bright white light came and it was Paul, he says "Yes, the seraphilim children self-actualize. You need to take deep thoughts and you'll self-actualize." Ava says "Okay, thanks, Grandpa." Paul smiles and says "No problem, sweetheart." AJ looks at his Dad and sees him shaking and he notices that his grandmother was close to his dad

AJ says "Hey, Dad? Can I talk to you? Alone?" Lucifer looks around and sees Emma nodding to AJ and Lucifer gets up and says "Sure, son. Let's go talk." They go outside and take a walk along the beach sidewalk. AJ says "You don't trust, Grandma Selah? Do you?" Lucifer takes a deep breath and says "Yeah, I don't. Cause your grandmother, when I was cast out of Heaven, she just stood by and watch my father do it. She didn't try and stop him or anything. She just let him."

AJ says "Dad, your not angry at Grandpa for casting you out of Heaven, you're angry that your mother didn't try and stop him from doing it." Lucifer smiles and says "You're smart like your mother." AJ smiles and says "Well, I was told by mom in the future that I act like her and Sophie and Ava act like you." Lucifer chuckles and says "Sure whatever you say, Lucifer Jr." AJ says "You did not just do that." as he chuckles, Lucifer says "Do what? I didn't do anything."

AJ and Lucifer begin to walk around the beach, it was night and they see the stars up in the sky. AJ says "You know, what's funny, Dad?" Lucifer smiles and says "What?" AJ smiles and says "Do you know who hung the stars up, Mom and you said it was an Angel that was called the Lightbringer." Lucifer says "I didn't tell you who did it?" AJ shakes his head no. Lucifer says "Well, son... It was me." AJ says "Yeah, right. The Devil hung the stars?"