2 sold out nights in madison square garden

so i preformed at the rodeo, witch was an amazing experence and i would do it all over anyday. But right now im making my way towords New York, the big apple, im very exited!. I love ny with all my heart, thats my other home. and i love my loves there so much, and i know them like a book there beautiful and i love em so much. i cant wait to rock out with MSG, in 2 nights and make those nights, fun, beautful, crazyly amazing and GRANDE!.

Ariana my love, im going to msg 2 nights just for u my love! r u in nyc now?

Thaank you so much you cute babe. omw, ilysm.

I cant wait to rock out w u in msg.

lets make it, GRANDE! :P

ily

ily back.

i cant wait to meet u my love!

me too ily!

We're on our way to Frankie' s apartment, and arron is gonna meet us there. Unfourtnley Sean, and Tyler had to go back to work. But I have Frankie, and arron and matty so I should do just fine:). I just cant wait to do it, its gonna be crazy and just amazing. we just got at frankies apartment and i see ahole bunch of loves! and its snowing, and my heart is just going crazy.

'OH MY GOD ARIANA!!! ARIANA!! I LOVE YOU SOO SO SO MUCH ARIANA!!!!!' the cute loves screamed as i got out the car, 'hi, loves i love you!' i said as i made my way over there meeting & taking selfies with them all. 30 mins later we finally made it in the apartment lol. and were about to eat, unpack and chill:).

@ArianaGrande

snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡ in march?

@ArianaGrande

https://instagram.com/p/0dgyfsyWfi

then i just posted a viedo of snow.

Matty,went to this unqiue vegan sandwitch shop. so we had vegan, sandwitches for lunch with starbucks:). Then we decieded, we would take a nape since we had 3 hours till we had to start getting ready and making our way towords the garden. So we turned on a movie, and pulled out the couch/bed and layed together and then matty was doing 'matty stan' omg..lol. it was too funny

@ArianaGrande

who does matty stan? https://instagram.com/p/0d9cfDyWXD

And then after all of the laughter i wanted to get some sleep, so thats what we did...

*2 hours later*

'Ari, wake up,Ari wake up, we have to get ready' frankie said patting me. 'mmm' i said opening my eyes, wanting to go back asleep. 'c'mon we have to get ready for the garden baby!' frankie said picking me up. 'mkay im up, im gonna take a shower!' i said streching making my way to the the bathroom. 'get your lazy asses up!' i said playfully slapping matty and arron in the bed. and i went to take shower:).

*After shower*

matty and arron are now up getting ready. im currenly getting my merch items ready, and doing my hair, and aflredo does my makeup. and then i recieve a text message.

From: My baby

good luck tonight baby!, ik your gonna look hot af. and your gonna kill it as always. and im sorry i couldnt be with you. ill be thinking about you all night call me when you get home. i love you so much!

To: My baby

thank you so much baby! i love you more then words. and stop dont make me cry lol. and ik its okay, i just cant wait to see you soon, i love you :-*. ill be thinking about you all niighht toooo. and of course. i wont miss it for the world <3