Its Paris Baby!

Currently, Me, babies (toulouse & siruis), Mama, Jones, Alfreado, and the honeymoon crew, are on the plane to Paris!..its the start of the Second leg!. And i couldnt be happier! were back on tour!.. i decided to make a quick tweet & get the Champlain out & make a announcement..

@ArianaGrande

love u babes. ready for this 2nd leg of the honeymoooon tour. i've missed it so & can't wait to see y'all!!! paris! you're up firsttt!

Ariana- Can we get a few bottles of Champlain please?

Flight attendant- of course, coming right up!

Ariana- thaaank you!

Joan- why do you want Champlain babe?

Ariana- you will see queen mama.

Flight attendant- here you go Ms.Grande, enjoy your flight! *setting down the bottles*

Ariana- thank u!.

Flight attendant- of course!

Ariana- can i get every ones attention *yellingg*

Ariana- Okay, hi everyone! *smiling*

Crew- hi!

Ariana- i just wanna thank you guys so so so much for everything, for all of your creativity, effort, and hard ass work. You guys mean the world to me, and i will go to hell & back for every pretty soul on this plane, so just thank you for joining me once more, and for being so cute, amazing & just wonderful. i love you all so fucking much, and were going to paris so lets have a fun ass time! Cheers!

Crew- we love you too! cheers!

We drank,talked, and laughed. as we all were having a lovely time, I thought of a saying Grandpa once said. 'Live as long as you want, laugh as long as you live' and that's so true!. You can make commitments & do business, and you can have everything in the world, but if your not happy then its all not worth it. Through it all happiness is always number 1.

Ariana, I cant wait to see you my queen! 😘

I love u. see you soon ! 🌷

Ariana will you marry me?

yes.

guess who loves you?

who?.

ARIANA IM GONNA SEE YOU IN 28 HOURS OMG, IM DYING!!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂I love you see u soooon 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

i love popcorn & you so fkking much..

😋

please dm me!

yass 😎

i love u

i love you.

And i get high with my baby! (i love you)

Just left the mall getting fly with my baby 😜 (i love you to the moon & back princess)