AMA

A few days after the EMA's and we have been planing stuff for the honeymoon tour now that it is coming closer & closer!.

And I have been just getting more exited!. But today was gonna be all meetings & just 'ugh' stuff. Totally stuff I did not want to do... I just wanted to go in my Nona's arms. I missed her so much!. But I was gonna see her soon. The other person that I really missed was Alexia! She was my BFF! I haven't seen her in months!. I needed to see her so I can continue in my life.

To: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
Hi girly I miss you like hell!

From: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
😭 no I miss you more 👌

To: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
Idc if I I have to go across the damn world to see your ass. Im gonna see you soon god damn it!

From: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
Aw! Boo. but same 😂😭

To: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
My little Irish bitch. I love you.

From: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
That made my life. I love you. Ft my little Italian sex ass

I died in my bed.

To: Alexia 😜🌺🍀
Italian sex ass? Reasonable. Lmfao & Yes Irish bitch.

We ft for 3 hours just what I needed. To catch up on my BFF girl time. I did my nails while we FaceTimed because damn they needed it. 💅, we were also taking about changing the color of my hair I had it blonde like this for a while now. And I want to change it back to dark brown. Then alexia had to go so I thought I would tweet & follow some loves.

@Arianagrande
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

@Arianagrande
I love you

"@ArianaGrande love you babe" I love you more 💜

"@ArianaGrande why don't you love me?" I do

Then I faved & followed some loves. then it was time to get ready for boring ass stuff that is on the last of my stuff that I want todo.

After a few hours of the drag I was gonna go to New York & visit Frankie in his apartment so he will get a nice vist from his sister.

✈️ on our way to New York I got a call from Sean.

Me: baby
Sean: hi babe
Me: oh my god I'm gonna cry I literally miss you so much!
Sean: baby I miss you more. Shit when am I gonna be able to see my girlfriend again?
Me: when am I gonna be able to see my boyfriend again? I love you. I'm going to New York where are you?.
Sean: I'm at home doing shit. I love you so much. What are you doing in New York?
Me: Just to vist Frankie. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Sean: oh that's cool.
Me: yeah. If your just doing shit wanna come! I miss you so much.
Sean: yeah I wanna come. I'm gonna catch a flight, where does he live?
Me: in Brooklyn, at square flight apartments apartment door 2314
Sean: on my way. see you soon love u baby.
Me: yay I'm so happy love you more.

And we hung up... I was gonna do some dms then spend time with mommy & the crew on the plane.

Dm me
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Make my life & dm me.
I love u 💘

Love me
I love u

Please dm me
Your cute 💘

I luv u
I love you back

You'll never see me
I see you baby 💦

One more dm goes to me! Love u
Yes it does love u ☁️

Then I spent time with mommy playing her game. My heart was gonna pop out my chest. I couldn't wait to see my baby 💓💓💓.

We finally made it to New York! I was so happy to see my brother! He doesn't even know that I was coming!. I called Sean he was gonna be here in a hour that made my heart go even more crazy.