Chapter 4

Jake's POV

Halfway through Hailey showing me the equipment and the plan for rehearsals, I don't pay attention. I'm busy thinking about what I could do for Drew to make it up to him. I hate the idea of seeing my best friend sad, I want to make this day extra special for him.

Hailey snaps her fingers in front of my eyes, I blink back into reality. "Huh?" I utter.

"You okay? You seem to be spacing out over and over again." Hailey says.

"Sorry.. I just have things on my mind.." I reply.

"Is there something wrong? If there is I'm willing to talk. I'm always here." Hailey said kindly.

"Well.. I don't know if something is wrong. But something isn't right either.." I reply, looking at the floor.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about, it's just the thing we discussed about Drew earlier." I answer, I mean that's partly true. But its also because of the way Drew has been acting lately. It's a mystery why Drew slammed his locker shut after being spaced out. Either something really stressed him out or he just accidentally shut it harder than usual.

"Oh. Do you wanna go home? We can talk about this another time." She said.

"I guess.." I said, still looking at the floor.

"Alright. My dad is waiting outside to pick us up, c'mon."

Drew's POV

Henry and Liam are playing video games, I'm not. I'm not even watching. I am sitting against the wall with my arms crossed. I'm too busy thinking about things.

I wish Jake was there. I miss him so bad. But he's always busy nowadays, he won't stop going to those music freaks. Like what do they have that I- I mean we don't?

They're nerdy and idiots and singing on stage with them sounds like the most embarrassing thing ever.

I don't see why he's so obsessed with them anyway. They all seem so annoying, like Zander is super rude and hates him to pieces, Hailey is super uptight and bossy, Milly is just a demon from hell, Sean is.. Eh.. Okay,  and Luke is a yandere and won't stop flirting with Zander. I just don't see it.

And what does he see in Daisy? Daisy is kinda annoying not gonna lie.. She is so happy all the time, like, what a faker. Everyone knows she's depressed in her room alone. Okay maybe I went overboard there. But I'm just mad about that, ok?

Either way, I just wish that he would hang out with me more often. I guess I do have Henry and Liam, but they're weird..

"Eat this ya lettuce brain!!" I hear Liam shout in the background.

"How about.. You eat this Stacy's mom!!" Henry shouts back.

Yeah.. weird.

-------------

Editors note:

Hello! Sorry I've been really bad at uploading chapters to this story. I just kinda forget the story exists and move on with my day. But I promise I'll be getting better!

This chapter was a lot shorter than my other ones, sorry about that. I have more focus on upcoming chapters since I have so many ideas.

Anyway, I'll try to get Chapter 5 to y'all soon. Bye! Thank you for reading my stories by the way, I appreciate it <3

~ Cupid