3. "S"

Elijah

I wanted to know everything there was about this new girl.

I rolled up my custom fitted Luca Faloni. I wanted a good look at my newest arrival. I smoothed out the designer fabric and stepped out from the shadows just as the doors were opened up to the group of scared individuals that seemed rather quiet.

My eyes peered around until they spotted her. My eyes squinted itritantlly and my eyebrows furrowed at the gash just above her left temple and the puffiness of her bottom lip. Looking at the damage they had done my anger began to fury.

She didn't even recoil at my advance toward her which told me she had been rudely handled the whole way here.

I expected at the very least resistance Instead she held her head high and even allowed me to take her into my arms. She was taller than my other girls, but her legs weren't weak, skinny things.
They were toned with flickers of muscle beneath alabaster skin.

Even barefoot she moved with assurance and a liquid type of sensuality.  She didn't stumble or shy away even when she met my gaze.  Her full lips parted as she inhaled taking it all in. Her hooded eyes droopy in this late hour. Even seeped in obvious stress and anxiety she still seemed impenetrable as if above being bought or sold.

She didn't have a normal reaction like I had been used to. Normally their reactions range from tears sobbing to swinging fists to me actually getting physical with some but her she looked simply compliant or perhaps that was her ammo.

Maybe she had whits and was simply biding her time and if that's the case she would have a serious awakening coming. No one escaped this place.

For the first time in a long time I felt a kick of interest. Maybe I had met my match. A brief skip in my familiar cold-hearted heartbeat. Harder and harder a kick of intrigue.

I waited to see what she would do.

She could try to run.
She could try to attack me.
She could plead for her life.
She could self harm, shut down, or scream.

Yet she did none of these things. She was simply exhausted laying her head against my beating heart allowing me to guide her into an unknown place.

Her hair knotty and dull. The length was a distraction from the otherwise pleasing features of her face.

Pixy chin, high cheekbones, smokey grey eyes, and eyebrows that slashed across her smooth brow with temper and seething refinement.

Fuck, the idea and fight alone it took to get her here was just another reason why she would be one of my greatest conquests.

The kick of interest turned into a lick of lust and greed. My two absolute favorite sins.

Is this my destination? She spoke softly.

Fuck, her voice like angels singing.

Yes, you are home little one. Now sleep.

•°• ✾ •°•

Kylie

Before long we arrived to the place I would call home.

The van doors opened to the lit up night sky. An outline of a man formed. His eyes searching until they found me.

Fuck. He said as he moved my chin with his fingers. Why did you have to hit her? Nevermind get the fuck out of here. He said taking me into his arms.

I noticed the strength in his arms. The smell of him left a comforting warmth and his voice held a calming deep sexiness that just took you in. It was the first time I felt comfort since being taken.