6. The lodge

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚

Elijah

Her delicate voice fell with a harsh whisper. 

Abuse comes in so many forms. A single moment or a prolonged event.  After one night I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to never spend another night in that room.  And because I can talk to you-because we speak the same language its easier for me. 

I imagine those poor little girls who don't understand what it is that your doing or saying because they were to unfortunate to come across traffickers.

You mistake me child.  It is there fortune if they happen to find there way to my villa regardless if they can speak the same language as me.  I find your lack of knowledge insulting.  I've heard the stories of these young girls who were so tragically picked up by my associates.  You should speak to me with softer tongue.

Perhaps your right.  Maybe I am just ungrateful.

The way she spoke to me as if we were equals made my blood boil.  I so wanted to teach her a lesson but a lesson she would learn.  I had to be patient with this one but my intent was clear.  She would understand what it is to belong to me.

My hands dropped down her spine, gathering her hard against me so she'd feel how much I struggled.  How much I fucking wanted her.  Everything about this girl made me drunk. Made me forget my own boundaries.  It made me go rogue with the need to take everything I could. To make her as tormented as me.

Clarisse

Again Jessica had to go and start in on me. Almost routinely like it was her job to aggrivate, belittle, and abuse me. Mostly doing it right in time for Elijah to catch what was happening. I dont know maybe she wanted him angry.

Elijah would always try to physically break it up.

I pulled away aggressively as his hand snaked around my arm. She started it. I yelled.

I wont tell you again he threatened.

Don't touch me. I threatened not thinking about the consequences.

His fist landed perfectly across my cheek.  He didn't hesitate to hit me.

Don't ever speak to me in that manner. You belong to me. You do what I say. At this point he wasn't even concerned about the instigator any longer.

Fuck off. I cried holding in my hurt cheek.  Honestly it didn't hurt.  It was shock and embarrassment that really touched me.

Jessica formed an evil grin on her face. This is what she was after all along. Me unhinged and Elijah looking to punish me.

Send Clarisse to solitude. He barked at one of his men.

I want to go to my room.

A room is a privilege. Given to those who deserve it. You deserve privileges when I say. Take her. Marco was standing to the side waiting for any orders that would be given.

I was too proud to fight. Maybe fighting on this was a bad idea but the anger kept me solid.

Solitude was a quiet darkened room with nothing. No chairs to sit. No bed for sleeping. Not even a pail of water. Hell the rodents wouldn't even bother with a place like this. The only thing to keep me company was a small light that formed around a tiny window that was too high to see out of.

I was after all in my own personal hell.  I couldn't get comfortable, the ground beneath me was made of rock.  Hard rock cemented into a floor.  It was cold and uninviting.  It reminded me of him.  I was too angry to cry though I wanted to.  Hour went by and I was so tired but couldn't sleep in this place.  Who would be able to sleep in such a place as this.  I briefly thought about the other girls that were taken with me.  I wondered about where they ended up.