25. Choices

Hey everyone if you have made it this far then yay!!! I have put together a video based off the story so far and it is uptop ☝ so hope you like it. Thanks for giving my story a chance.

Jeremiah

Jeremiah

I've been sitting here for awhile now where the fuck is this guy. I'm so close. This place smells like shit I can't believe she's been forced to this. I'll kill this fucker if hes hurt her.

The sound of this guys shiny shoes made a clinking sound from around the corner. Walking slower than shit.

Hello Mr Carillo I'm Jeremiah we spoke on the phone a few days ago.

Sorry to keep you waiting Mr. Landon.

I'm here for the girl. Ill pay whatever the cost. Money is of no concern.

Yeah sorry man uh shes been sold. A man in a suit came waving around a fat stack of cash and uh yeah your a little too late, sorry about that.

When he said suit I knew exactly what man he had been referring to. Elijah.

ELIJAH

Man that place was shit. She was still passed out in the back of this van but damn I never wanted things to end this way for her. I still missed her. Yeah I was pissed before but hell this girl was something special I see it now. Too bad it has to go down like this.

She still looks good to.

She starts to come to.

Elijah... She said holding her head in her hand.

Hey your awake bout damn time.

What is this? Where the hell are you taking me?

Oh ill tell you about that but first we need to talk about a few things.

Do we now? I answered rudely.

Oh come on you know you miss me darlin. I miss you.

Really, Anna not doing it for you?

Well Anna is great. She doesn't have your flare but we make do. I heard you killed a man back there is that shit true.

Yeah, I wish it had been that fucking asshole Raymond but yeah. I shrugged letting out a huge breath like I had just realised how damn tired I actually was.. I didnt have a choice.

Haha you sure have changed darling. I remember that fire you had.

Yeah that bastard Carrillo sure got a full taste of that fire. I've upt it since you saw me last..

Ha wow now I'm starting to feel a little jealous up here.. What do you say one more time for the road. He looked back at me giving his sexy face. Eyebrows flaring up as he wagged his dark brows back at me.

I'm done with all that. I greedily shook my head as I focused my attentions on the back of the van where I had been laying.

Really you sure about that because the back there its pretty spacious. He said referring to all the room that was available. It looked like it had been stripped down and sold for parts.