23. Raymond Castillo

This Raymond Castillo was a Native American that wore cheap suits and bad callogne. He was loud, had zero manners. He owned a fighting pit and pretended to be an actual mob boss of some kind but really he was just a privileged douche bag.

He was into peddling, drugs, and women. Specialized in gambling and fighting pits sometimes dog fights from what I heard the two assholes talking about on our way here.

Sitting up on his throne of garbage and fenced in around the pit where at the moment looked like dogs had been fighting. Hair and blood splattered in and around the area. It was gross.

Looking back at me like I was an investment or a good time in the sack either way I was about to show him the error of his ways. I had a new drive in life and making others suffer was at the top of my needs.

Take her in the back he ordered his men. One of his guards was not hard on the eyes. Australian accent cute blonde with hazel green eyes and a soft smile. He was the nice one. The other was a stuffy brute of a man named Murphey, he had a big head with no neck and two big beefy arms. He reminded me of Brutus from Popeye the classic cartoon. He was always bullying everyone around. Acting like he was in charge of everyone even when Raymond was around.

His office was cluttered, papers scattered across his desk, boxes piled up in every corner. No chairs to sit except for a tiny stool off to the side. We stood waiting for the creep and his men for what felt like a dreadful two hour flick that seemed would never end.

When he walked in he ordered me to remove my dress. Staring him down did not earn me any points.

You know what I heard. He said as he poured himself a drink. I was told that you were supposedly a debutante girl.. Real professional from what others have said.. so go ahead entertain me. Convince me of your worth. He said expectantly with a smug expression. Taunting me like I wasnt actually capable of anything intelligent or intellectual. All eyes were on me.. A handful of low end losers looking my way. Getting irrate at my lack of commitment.

Thats just disappointing he says ignorantly before He roughed me up and tried to bend me over his desk. Right in front of his guards and his men. They all laughed hoping to see a show.

I must have knocked his balls good because he swung me around real quick. Angry and throwing a tantrum like an immature teenager would have acted. When I gave him a slight grin he popped me a good one in the face. After that attempt didn't cause any emotion he grabbed my chin holding it tightly in between his fingers as he forced me to stare back at his in another staring contest.

Alright send her to Casa Casa. Let's see how she does there.

The fuck you will. I spout before I spit blood that landed just shy of where he stood.

Casa Casa must be his whore house that he was referring to. No fucking way was I going there. Not without a fight. Someone was going to die today. Me or him it didn't matter to me but no fucking way was I going to a fucking whore house.

What did you just say to me. Haha do you believe this shit. He started to laugh as he looked to catch his men reaction and then he laughed some more. Alright bitch you want to fight then that what you'll get. Put her in the cages. She can fight. The two of us remained locked at the eyes. Almost a staring contest that would prove who's the better. The first person to look away being the loser and that wasn't going to be me. I think this just enticed him further. Maybe she can earn for me that way and if not ill get a good show watching the bitch die. Yeah ill bet that by this time tomorrow you'll wish you took my cock.

He tossed my dress back at me hitting me in my face before it fell to my feet.

The guard picked it up before hauling me away. There was a time in my life that being in this situation would have made me feel incredibly vulnerable but I felt invisible walking to my cage naked. The guard sat my dress down beside me before locking me in. He wasn't rude, he didn't come on to me, he just nicely sat it beside me and left me be.

The caged room wasn't huge but it wasn't small enough to make me feel like I couldn't breathe either.
I noticed some writing on the wall below me. It was all I could do to keep myself distracted.

Jimmy was here...
If your reading this im dead....
If you can see this then your a fucking idiot to. Fuck Off!!!!

On the left a scratch post with notches. Someone made it to thirteen. Guessing that this was a pretty high number.

"Fucking idiot" I mouthed laughing at myself. Yeah, that sounds about right.

The Aussie walked in and placed down a tray. Smiled kindly at me. He seemed really respectful compared to the other guards here.

You know I've never seen anyone talk to Raymond like that before. Its a nice surprise. Where you from.

A darker world than this I said back.

You are quite the breath of fresh air. Here I saved it for you. He said tossing me a half piece of broken loaf of bread. Get some sleep, tomorrow you fight.

How far does someone usually make it to. I asked making small talk. I figured getting any info would benefit me in a place like this.

His fratures softened and his smile turned to concern before he spoke to me. Your percentages are low. The guy that fights tomorrow this will be his eleventh fight.

Guy huh? It figures.

Women usually dont fight. Though it does happen. I've never seen one win though.

Well at least he was honest.

Get some rest. He said before leaving.

To my surprise I slept like a fucking baby that first night. I woke up feeling energized but hell I need all the help I was going to get.

I did some stretching trying to pump myself up and it worked for the most part. Was I scared, yeah of course but I can't say I will ever be as scared as I was that first day I was taken. It was as if I was a vetted slave. If that was a term. Meaning those feelings of fear when your freedom is taken is no longer a part of me. I was numb to it.

I took in a deep breathe trying to remember anything about fighting. Rules, how to duck, how to swing and punch. I've seen movies so I went off that. Granted I probably wouldn't make it far but what else was I going to do just stand still and let the fucker hit me. I may as well have let that douchbag fuck me.

The sexy Australian came back in to give me my last meal. At least that's what I called it when he sat it down. This at least made him laugh which made me feel like I wasn't a lost cause.

Some advice he said as he gave me a look like he was waiting to see if I actually wanted to hear it or not. When I gave a nodd he continued.

If you can just keep moving, maybe duck and tire him out. He's real big so he's slow. It might help. Just don't let him corner you. Keep him moving around.

Thanks for the advice I said paying him a kind smile in return.

You have some time so enjoy your food and ill be back soon for ya.