Five <3

*Josie in this chapter*

*Rudy in this chapter*

||Rudy's POV||

"Guys I'm heading out for a bit. I'll be back later!" When I get no reply I shrug and head out of the door. I happily pull myself into my Range Rover and head over to the familiar apartment building. Once I pull up I see Josette pacing the lobby with dog in arm in her usual attire. I wish for once she would just let her guard down and be herself. I hop out of the car making my way over to her with a smile.

"Well are you coming or what?" Her head shoots up at the noise of me entering the building and she nods following me back to the car. I stop and pull the passenger door open for her to get in, once climbed into the seat I close the door and run around to my side getting in myself.

"So where are you taking me?" She looks at me awaiting my reply clearly getting annoyed by not knowing what is happening.

"Well would you like to go and get a drink and then head to the beach?" She nods her head lightly agreeing. With that I pull away heading to the nearest Starbucks drive through. All girls like Starbucks right? As we pull up I order myself a simple iced coffee and she asks for a simple peach iced tea. Interesting....

The car ride to the beach is silent yet comfortable as she lightly taps away to the music playing every now and then making me smile. I turn the car off jumping out running around to her side opening the door for her and she rolls her eyes. "Rudy I'm capable of opening my own door you know?" She huffs as she steps out letting the dog run towards the beach. I just chuckle in reply, of course she is capable but I was simply being polite. We follow in tow of the dog before finding a place to sit in the sand. The beach is empty and the only light around is from the moon.

For a while we sit there joking around growing Dave a stick watching the uncoordinated puppy bound along the beach. Each time Josette grins laughing at the small dog and it almost takes my breath away at how perfect this moment is. Dave soon finds interest in chewing on one of his sticks and settles down, our laughs fall silent and Josette looks away fiddling with the sand.