CHAPTER 3 - My Blight

(Where are those two right now in this picture?)

Hunter POV

"You okay there sir?" The male said, "Y-yes.." I mumbled as my magenta and his golden eyes were both staring at each other, "You don't look okay mind if i help you?" He asked as started to stand up with Rascal flying on my shoulder. "Yes.. i kind of got lost in this forest you see" I said as my voice started cracking.

"Where do you live?" he asked with a smirk on his face, "I-i..i li-live in the owl ho....USe" I said as my
voice started cracking more and more, He reached his hand out for a hand shake, "Im Edric Blight, the son of Odalia Blight and Alador Blight,i am the eldest son along with my twin sister Emira and i have a younger sister named Amity Blight. " He said confidently and i started to calm my voice down...

"Hunter Clawthorne, Adopted son of Edalyn Clawthorn and Older and adopted Brother of Luz Noceda, I live in the owl House with two looking demons named Hooty and King." I said while shaking his hand, "So your a new Clawthorne?" Edric asked me with a calm loving smile which made blush a bit, "Yup" I replied to his question.

He then told me he can get me back to the owl house and he took my hand and we started walking somewhere in the forest, An hour passed and me and Edric started talking i told him why i was out here and he told me why he was also out here, turns out he actually ran outside in the forest to get some fresh air and some time away from family problems, We seemed to be getting close the farther we walked and we started making jokes and i was starting to blush at his own jokes that he said no one thought was funny and he liked me since he got someone to actually talk to without anyone of his family getting in the way and...

Another hour passed and we rested our feet and talked some more "You know Clawthorne i think your funny and kind i think we should hangout more." He said smiling at me with a bit of blush in cheeks, i'm starting to wonder if he liked me and i liked him but come on who would be an idiot to think someone that i've just met a few hours ago fell in love with me and i fell in love with me...oh right.............me..." i said in my mind.

Edric POV

I started blushing and i turned to look at the stars as i kept chanting words in my head again and again such as "Im not gay, Mom is gonna kill me, Your Gay Is Showing Edric,I cant fall in love with a guy i've just met, Im so Gay, He is just a friend" I started to blush harder and harder and i was looking like a tomato because of my hair color,hair style and and fully red face from blushing to hard, and Hunter started asking if i was okay and i answered with a "i'm fine no need to worry" and i soon got up and told Hunter it was getting late and we both need to go back home.

I soon pulled Hunter up and ran from where i knew the Owl House was and i simply got lost in the woods too just like Hunter did, "Well were both lost.." Hunter said while looking at the night sky as we were in a plain filled were no trees was in the circle well half circle since there was a cliff infront of us and i soon fell Flat face on the ground sighing and not getting up.

"Edric mind stopping from what you are doing because it gives me De ja vu" Hunter said with a face that tells me i'm being an idiot again, I simply rolled on my back and my fave was the kind of when you get tired and loss hope, then the bird that Hunter brought flew away from his shoulder onto my chest, "Hello there bird..."

Hunter POV

He was losing hope already in getting back home and i think this wasn't the perfect time to talk to him since he was making weird words come out o his mouth like "Where gonna die
your welcome (Moana reference)"

He was starting to get more weird and i sat beside him while Rascal was trying to cheer Edric. "Hello anybody-..." I stoped and my words to find put he fell asleep and Rascal slowly flew back to my shoulder, i guess in was gonna try and find our homes since i was the only one not asleep and used to this kind of shit.

I carried Edric bridal style and went back into the woods and after two hours of walking i found The Owl House again and snuck in without Hooty knowing again and i put Edric down in my bed and i simply started looking at his face with my face and ears blushing lightly i smiled and put Rascal down next to Edric while getting out of my room to go to the bathroom for a shower.

Edric POV

i opened my eyes to see myself in a room but it wasn't my room i got sat up and looked to my left me to see Hunters little pet beside me sleeping on the other pillow and when i looked at the right side of the room i saw Hunter half naked picking clothes from the wardrobe and i was blushing really hard and i soon had a nose bleed, I looked up and down his whole body before stopping as he took a T-shirt and looked over at me, he was either surprised or embarrassed to see me awake when his half naked.

He soon grabs some tissues and walks up to me and rubs the blood away from my nose which wouldn't atop bleeding so he had to stay there and hold the tissue on my nose to try and stop it from bleeding, and i noticed it was about midnight and i needed to go but i got stoped by Hunter who
ask me to stay for a little bit longer.

I started to wonder what he actually wanted from me, and i gulped as he makes me stay on the bed as he tries to get his T-Shirt i fount my chance to escape but he didn't let me go out and we were both on the bed with him standing on top of me while holding my two hands tightly, I soon gave up and started to not move and gained his trust, so he soon got off me and changed into his T-Shirt and offered me some of his clothes since i was gonna sleep with him in his room, as like a sleepover.

I soon changed and we laid beside eachother and we were both facing eachother face to face. I started getting sleepy and i soon fell asleep as the only last thing i saw was his attractive face.

I hoped you enjoy this chapter i'm still working on the other chapters and the, Stay Ninjago story book.