Part 22

It's been a few weeks since I took the test. Positive. What if its a boy, what if its a girl? I had no idea what I was going to do, I havent even told Corey yet.

I managed to tell Paul and Sid, they both almost passed out. They swore they wouldn't say a word.

Christmas is right around the corner, I decided that would be Corey's gift; finding out his going to be a father.

"Stephanie, are you awake?" Corey said in his scratchy morning voice from his side of the bed.

"Good morning baby" I replied while rolling over to face him.

Without a word, he threw his colorful arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked while kissing my forehead.

"Whatever you want to do, we need to Christmas shop for everyone" I replied.

"Do we have to?" He groaned

"I can go by myself if you don't want to." I could tell he didn't like that reply.

"Fine. Ill go shower and get ready."

He kissed me then got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I got up and decided to stay in my pajamas for the time being. Looking in the mirror, rubbing my belly, I couldn't believe there was a tiny human growing. I put my hair in a messy bun and started to walk out of the bedroom.

"Morning girl" I heard Paul say behind me.

"Morning Pauly. Coffee?" I asked while still walking down the hall to the steps.

"Should you be drinking that?" He asked while following me.

I turned around at the bottom of the steps and gave him a go to hell look.

"I can have it in moderation" I snapped.

Putting his hands up he said "Girl chill. I just asked" while he gave a shit eating grin.

I made my way to the kitchen and turned to coffee pot on. Before too long and to interrupt the silence, all the guys came down. Even Corey, fresh out of the shower.

"Looking good Mr. Taylor" i giggled as we walked over to me, giving me a kiss and biting my lip.

"Only for you babe" he replied with a grin

Corey was wearing one of his old KISS shirts, blue jeans, and his blacked out converses. I noticed his hair color had started to fade.

"We are also going to get more color to fix your hair." I stated with examining his wet hair as the blue started to fade to a green color.

Corey rolled his eyes and shook his head in agreement.

After I finished my cup of coffee, I went back to our room to get ready. I heard a knock on the door while I was putting on a clean Stone Sour shirt.

"Come in" I hollered and watched the door open. It was Sid and Paul.

"Whats up guys?" I asked as they both walked in and shut the door behind them.

"What are yall doing today?" Sid asked

"Christmas shopping, why?" I asked while putting on my converses, I wanted to match Corey a little bit today.

"We are almost done with the album. Are you gonna be mad if Corey stays here today? He wrote a new song and we all wanted to record today." Sid said while standing behind Paul like I was going to get mad and throw something.

Disappointed was an understatement. I wanted a day with just Corey. Just Corey, myself, and our unborn baby. I knew my hormones were starting to get out of wack. This is his job, his livelihood, his own baby.

Letting out a shaky breath I finally replied, "Yeah I guess that's fine. We can go another day."

Without hesitation both guys started jumping up and down in excitement to finally get the album done.

"I'll be watching tv if yall need me" I said to Paul and he quickly stopped celebrating with Sid. Paul sat down beside me and gave me a hug.

"Its just one day Steph." He said quietly in my ear.

"I know. If you see my husband, will you tell him to meet me up here?" I said while laying back down on the bed.

Paul smiled and walked back out of the bedroom door with Sid. A few minutes later, I heard Corey coming up the stairs.

"Hey baby. Are you sure you're okay with staying here today?" He asked while standing in the door way.

"Yeah, its okay. Come here." I motioned for him to sit down beside me. "I need to tell you something"

So much for waiting until Christmas, Stephanie.