Part 14

*3 months later*

New Years Eve.

"Stop fucking! The fireworks are starting!" Sid yelled up the stairs to me and Corey.

"I guess we better get down there babe." Corey said breathless while holding me up against my bedroom wall.

"We can when we are finished." I winked at him.

Corey let out a growl and continued to pound into me like he was going to send me through the wall. I clawed his back while trying to hold in my moans.

"Come on baby. Cum for me" He growled in my ear.

"Oh God. Corey!" I moaned as he went faster. That moan is all it took before he started to shudder inside of me. He placed his head on my chest as he finished.

"I love you Steph" He said while trying to catch his breath and helping me stand on the floor.

"I love you too baby." I said while kissing his lips.

We both cleaned up, got dressed, and went down stairs where Paul and Sid were waiting in the living room for us.

"About damn time. Let's go!" Sid demanded as we walked through the kitchen and out into the back yard.

Jim had all the fireworks ready to go for when the clock struck midnight. It was only 11:30 so I didn't understand why Sid wanted us to hurry up.

"I'll be back. I forgot my smokes." I said while kissing Corey and walking inside.
Once I got my cigarettes out of my room and walked back downstairs, Paul was waiting for me.

"Yall still doing good I take it?" Paul asked as I handed him a cigarette and got myself one out of the pack.

"Yeah, we are. I've never been happier Pauly." I said with a smile.

"Good. I'm always here for you, never forget that." Paul said while walking up and giving me a hug.
"Let's get back outside before Sid throws another fit."

I giggled and walked back to where Corey was sitting near the pool.

"There's my girl." Corey said while pulling me down to where I was sitting on his lap.
"Tomorrow I have a job for you Miss. Akers" Corey whispered in my ear.

"And what would that be, Mr. Taylor?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Will you help me color my hair? I want to do something different since we will be working on the new album." Corey explained.

"Of course I'll help. Only of we can color my hair too." I said with a laugh.

Corey nodded his head in agreement. Jim set off the first firework, making Sid fall out of his chair.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Sid yelled from the ground.

We all are laughing uncontrollably as Jim set off a few more.

"Just making sure everyone is awake." Jim stated with a shit eating grin.

It was finally midnight, and we all cheered when Jim started setting the rest of the fireworks off.

"Happy new year babe. Can't wait to see what this year brings" Corey said to me while wrapping his arms around me and giving me a passionate kiss.

"Happy new year Corey. It's going to be a great year as long as I'm with you." I said while smiling at him.

At this point, I couldn't imagine life without Corey. He treats me like a queen, and the guys have become my family. I've been thinking lately, what would have happened if we just remained friends. It probably would have killed me to see him with another cheap looking woman who didn't deserve his attention.

*****
The next afternoon.

"Hold still Taylor. You're going to get hair color everywhere." I demanded as I painted the color through Corey's hair.

"Sorry. You know I can't sit still for long." He said while smiling at me in the mirror.

Corey decided to put pink, purple, and blue in his hair. Not sure why he picked this combination, but once I'm finished, it should look good on him.

"Okay, now you have to let it sit on your hair for 20 minutes." I stated while putting his hair on top of his head so he wouldn't sling color all around the place.
"After that, we will wash it out and see how it looks."

"Thanks babe. What color are you going to use?" He asked while standing up.

"I'm going to make my hair match yours." I said with a big grin on my face.

"Ha! Okay babe. It'll look a lot better on you, I'm sure." He said while watching me take my shirt off and brush my hair.
"You know, you could stay like that all day."

"You would love to have me topless all the time, wouldn't you Corey" I asked while I started to put the blue color on my hair.

"Can't help I love seeing you without clothes." And theres his shit eating grin.

Once I put all the color on my hair, it was time to wash Corey's. His hair took the color well, and it looked even better once I dried it.

"Looking good baby." I said to him once I was finsihed.

"All thanks to my girl" He said with a wink.

We washed my hair and it looks just like his, even though the pink didn't look that bright.

"We are twins now babe." Corey said while putting his arms around me and kissing my cheek from behind.

I put my Pantera shirt back on and we walked downstairs to figure out what was for dinner. Jim and Sid had already left to go back to Iowa until time to start recording the album. Paul decided to stay since that was the original plan.

"Nice hair guys." Paul said while sitting at the dining room table.

"Thanks Pauly. We both wanted a change." I smiled while sitting beside him and Corey grabbed us both a beer from the fridge.

We ended up ordering take out and sat around the table talking about the new album. Paul talked about his song ideas and Corey even talked about the song he wrote about me before we started dating.

He titled it Vermilion.