Yoonmin: Insecure pt 1

I hope u guys enjoy the chapter. Enjoy!

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Jimin *3-5*
------------------------------------------------------------
'Ugly'

'Fat'

'Mistake'

'Weird'

'Idiot'

These words roamed all over Jimin's head, he was blankly staring at the ceiling but his mind was busy thinking about himself.

This wasn't supposed to go like this. Jimin was supposed to be with his caregiver cuddling right now while watching a movie. This wasn't so supposed to happen at all.

Flashback~

Jimin was getting his things from his locker as it was time to go home, but when he closed his locker Jimin felt something hit the back of his head.

He turned around and saw no one but as he looked at the ground he saw a paper ball, he picked it up and opened it to read what it said, but he doesn't know that he's going to regret it.

'An ugly boy who acts like baby when he needs to act like a man. Just an attention seeker.'

Then another ball was thrown at him, then another one, and another one. Later on, it seemed like a million of paper  balls were thrown at him as he was running to the exit.

Some gave him a pity look, others just looked at him with disgust and the majority of them were laughing at Jimin.

As soon as got home, he quickly showered, changed into his chimmy onesie and held on to his chimmy plushie.

He remembered that when Yoongi comes home, they will both cuddle and watch a movie, then more cuddling until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Jimin smiled remembering that his caregiver told him that last night.

All of a sudden he received a phone call, he looked at the caller ID and smiled, it was Yoongi.

                                                             Jimin:
                                                      Hi hyung! I'm waiting for you right now. When are you coming home?

Yoongi: Hey Minnie
I'm so sorry of what I'm going to say
right now but I can't come home.
I'm kept in to finish more work and when I finish it's going to be really late.

                                                            Jimin:
                                               O-oh it's o-ok, just m-make sure to drive safely, see you!

Yoongi:
Bye Minnie good night!

Jimin sighed as he cut the call. He placed the phone on the night stand and looked up at the ceiling.

Present

Jimin kept staring at the ceiling when all of a sudden he started crying, he cried because people make fun of him at school, he cried because no one is interested in being his friend, and he cried because his caregiver isn't here giving him a hug, telling him it's ok.

Jimin felt little he tried to hold it back but he couldn't anymore. He cried more, wailing so loud that the neighbors could hear him. When he calmed down, he hugged chimmy when he found a shooky plushie.

He held onto the both like there is now tomorrow. Until he felt tired....

And he fell a asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi-Hi! I hope u enjoyed this chapter part 2 is going to come out tomorrow.
I'm sorry if it's bad. Also, I was thinking abt calling you guys lilies, I'm not sure tho, I'll think abt it. Anyways don't be shy and put a request at the comment section. I'll check it out. Well that's all. See u!
Good Night/Evening/Morning! <3