Namgi: Forgive me please Part 1

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Namjoon *4-5*
------------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon was walking around the Han river, smiling because his birthday and his and Yoongi's anniversary was tomorrow.

Yoongi confessed to Namjoon on his birthday, and it's been two years since. Namjoon was excited about their almost 3 year anniversary.

He stopped walking and looked at the river.

He could see memories flashing in the river.

Yoongi confessing to him

Flashback~

Yoongi was nervous as he was going to confess to his crush and best friend, Namjoon. He saw him walking out of his class when he took him by the arm and dragged him to the Han River.

"Who are you? What are you going to do to-" Yoongi placed his finger on his lips and hushed him.

"Shh it's just me, Yoongi." Yoongi spoke quietly.

"Yoongi hyung, why did you drag me here?" Namjoon asked nervously, wondering why Yoongi dragged him to the Han River.

"I-I just want to tell you something...important.." Yoongi whispered, feeling his cheeks burning and sweat beads forming on his forehead.

"I-I...tsk. Forget it, I LOVE YOU NAMJOON!" Yoongi yelled as he felt a little shy.

Namjoon giggled and hugged Yoongi, not before whispering,

"I love you too Yoongi hyung."

"Also, Happy Birthday Namjoon-ah..."

Namjoon smiled before tightening the hug and Yoongi placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder smiling softly.

They both broke the hug and looked at each other in the eyes, they didn't need to say anything, their eyes were communicating with each other.

Then Yoongi did the first move and kissed Namjoon. The kiss was full of love and love and more love for each other.

They pulled out and smiled.

"Be my boyfriend please?"

"Yes!"

Present~

Namjoon smiled remembering the memory, then another memory flashed in the river.

He could see when he confessed to Yoongi that he was a little.

Flashback~

"So what did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked, wondering why his boyfriend took him to the balcony.

"I-I actually want to tell you something...important to me." He stuttered a bit, getting scared that he would leave him like everyone else.

Yoongi was just waiting patiently, not wanting to rush him.

"I-I'm a....l-little...." He whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

Yoongi was smiling, happy that his boyfriend was a little. But when he realized that he was going to cry he hugged him softly.

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked in his soothing voice, trying to calm down his lover.

"Y-You're going t-to leav-ve me l-like everyone e-else...." He choked on his tears, memories flashing in his mind when his parents abandoned him when finding out he was a little, and how his friends ended their friendship because he was a little.

"Don't cry baby...I'm not going anywhere and whoever left you are just motherfu- I mean bad people...." Yoongi whispered in his ear. Namjoon giggled a little when he knew Yoongi was going to be Yoongi.

"Dada! I hungwy!" Joonie pouted, Yoongi let out a gummy smile, he felt like he was smiling like an idiot but he didn't care at all.

"You be caregiber?"

"Only for you."

Present~

Namjoon smiled softly, those memories will forever live in his heart.

Then, he realized that it was getting dark. He didn't bring his phone because he knew he would break it again so he just ran home knowing Yoongi would be home by now. If he finds out that he isn't home, he would flip.

Timeskip~

Namjoon quietly opened the door and saw Yoongi's car keys on the kitchen counter. He sighed and went upstairs to their bedroom and he was welcomed by Yoongi with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Where were you?" Yoongi asked straightforwardly.

"I-I was at t-the Han River...." Namjoon whispered feeling scared about this new side of Yoongi. 

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"Hmm."

Yoongi left the room leaving Namjoon dumbfounded, he just sighed and went to hug his Koya plushie, he changed in to his Koya onesie. Namjoon was secretly slipping into little space.

He let himself slip and had thoughts wandering around in his head.

'I made dada upset. He angwy now, no cuddlwes 'night then.'

He fell asleep not long after.

Yoongi's POV~

I went to the guest room and sat on the bed. 'Why did I say that! You're so dumb...' I thought.

What type of conversation was that?! Just leaving him there alone. He's probably sleeping, he doesn't really cry that easily, especially in these worthless arguments, maybe he slept into little space.

I felt guilty and laid down trying to sleep but I couldn't. Just leaving the argument hanging in the air, I can't sleep without hugging him as well.

He's the only reason why I sleep so well.

I decided that I should go inside and hug him while he's sleeping. I'll just wake up early and he won't recognize that I was sleeping with him.

Time Skip and Author's POV~

Yoongi made it to their shared bedroom and found his boyfriend sleeping, hugging his Koya plushie that he bought for his little. Yoongi went to the bed and slowly hugged him making sure he doesn't wake up.

Once Yoongi has him in his arms, he just layed his head down on the soft pillow and snuggled in his neck falling asleep peacefully.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Lilies! How r u? I hope ur doing well, I'm so sorry for not updating for the past 1 or 2 days, there r going to be a few more parts to this one and school is not being my bestie. Don't stress yourself out and take of yourselves!
Sorry if it's a bit long I'll try to shorten it in the next one. Okie, bye Lilies! Ilysm! 💜 <3