Jinmin: Trouble

Hi-Hi Lilies! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy! (Jin is younger and Jimin is older!)

Caregiver: Jimin
Little: Jin *4*
------------------------------------------------------------
"Dada, nooo!" Jin yelled out, Jimin sighed and rubbed his temples, starting to get frustrated. Jin was in little space and right now, Jimin needs to go to his office to finish work. Usually, when Jin was in little space, he would behave and listen to his caregiver well.

But for some reason, Jin wasn't acting like that. He was being very moody since morning and Jimin was getting frustrated. "Seokjin, you shouldn't yell. It's only for a little while." Jimin was trying to stay calm but his patience level is going up.

"No!" Jin yelled out again, completely ignoring his caregiver's words. "That's it." Jimin took Jin by his wrist and took him to the living room. "Over my lap. Now." Jimin sternly said, scaring the little. He went over his lap and felt Jimin taking his pants off and removed his boxers too.

Suddenly, he felt a not too hard but not too soft slap on his bum. He cried out and Jimin did 10 spanks on the little. The little cried but not too much since he knew what he did was wrong. He had tear stains on his face and he was still crying.

Jimin placed his pants and boxers back on to Jin, he placed him properly on his back and hugged him, knowing he cried. "I'm sorry hon, but this was needed." He softly whispered in Jin's ear. "I sowy Dada, I should've wisen to you, sowy."

Jin lowered his head, feeling guilty, Jimin was happy for Jin since he learned his mistake but felt bad for him too since he felt guilty and cried again. He hugged him again and whispered soft things in his ear to calm him down.

"Don't cry baby, you know, you took the punishment really well and you also learned your mistake and apologized! That's 3 in a row! You deserve a reward!" Jimin exclaimed, Jin sniffed a bit trying to calm down and smiled.

"We cuddle after your wok, an' bisit Joonie pwease?" He asked, "Of course, with your polite words you can!" Jimin said, Jin clapped his hands and Jimin laughed at his cuteness.

Well, after Jimin finished his work they both a had a 2 hour cuddle session and they got to meet Joonie with Yoongi at the park as well. After their whole day at the park, Jin and Jimin had another cuddle session and everything went well.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi-Hi Lilies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I hope that you're having a good day or night! Make sure to stay hydrated and eat well and have enough sleep! Also, usually I really enjoy it when Jimin is a little but in this chapter I decided to make Jin as the little. I'm starting to like Jin as a little so I'll put more chapters for the Hyung line to be as littles. I enjoy both Maknae and Hyung Line as little so yop. Also I'm starting to have a good schedule so yop! Time to go but remember to be happy! ILYSM LILIES! BYE!