Namjin: Old Friend Part 2

Hi-Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Namjoon
Little: Jin
------------------------------------------------------------
"Jin, I...I love you..."

There was a moment of silence before Namjoon was pulled into a very tight hug.

"I love you too." He mumbled on Namjoon's shoulder. After a while, Jin broke the hug and looked at his lover with heart eyes. "How long?" Jin asked. "The second I saw you," He whispered shyly, "you were the one for me."

"So does that mean, we're a couple now?" Jin asked, Namjoon quickly nodded.

Jin chuckled and pecked on Namjoon's right cheek before dragging him back inside since it was starting to get cold.

They both went to Namjoon's living room and sat by the fire since it room was getting a bit cold too. They both cuddled together, getting each other's warmth. But Jin had an uneasy feeling about something and he started to frown at the thought which did not go unnoticed by his boyfriend.

"Uhhh, babe?" Namjoon called out. Jin was taken out of his train of thoughts when Namjoon called him 'babe'. He blushed a bit and Namjoon cooed at how cute he was blushing.

After a few minutes of cooing and blushing, Namjoon asked, "You seem like you want to tell me something." Jin looked at him for moment then sighed. "I do need to confess something." Namjoon was patiently waiting for him to say something while Jin was trying gather his thoughts and thinking of what to say.

"I-I am a-a..." Jin sighed, "a little." Namjoon seemed confused and asked, "What does little mean?" Jin replied saying, "It means when someone's state of mind starts to go back to a child whenever they're stressed, scared, etc. They need a caregiver, meaning someone who takes care of them. I don't have one but caregivers just treat littles like a baby or child."

Namjoon started to get the idea of it. He thought it was really cute but when he glanced at Jin, he could see him tearing up. Namjoon immediately hugged him and and started to carres his hair, calming his boyfriend down.

"I'm sorry." Jin whispered with a pout. "Why are you sorry?" Namjoon was starting to get confused now. Why was he sorry? He didn't do anything wrong.
"Because I'm a little. It's gonna put a lot of stress on you and I'm scared that you'll leave me because of that..." He let out a shaky breath. Namjoon removed his arm around him and gently placed his fingers around his lover's chin, pulling it up to face him.

"Don't be scared, baby. I love you for who you are and never in my life would I leave you. You won't stress me at all! Work has been hectic lately but when I look at you, my stress vanishes. I love you so much Jinnie, never forget that." Namjoon whispered softly. He could see Jin starting to tear up again, completely moved by his words. They both hugged, but soon Namjoon heard snores coming from Jin.

He chuckled at the sight. How cute. He thought. He didn't want to wake him up but he suddenly remembered about the food. He placed Jin on the sofa, laying him down. He quickly ran to the kitchen and saw the food didn't look that appetizing.

Jin then woke from his sleep due to his bf's cursing. But Jin woke up in little space. He lazily rubbed his eyes and walked to the kitchen to see Namjoon trying to heat up the food again.

"Daddy, wat chu doin'?" The little asked innocently. Namjoon stopped his actions after hearing the word 'daddy'. He quickly looked up at Jin and saw him staring at him with his wide, doe eyes.

"What did you call me?" He asked confusingly, not aware that Jin was in little space.

"Daddy. Chu my daddy, wight?"
------------------------------------------------------------
HAIIII I'M BACK 🥺🥺 I'M SOOOOOO SOOOO SRRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!! I WAS WRITING MORE CHAPTERS SO THAT I DON'T STRESS MUCH ABT NOT UPDATING SO IT SHOULD BE GOOD FOR NOW! ANYWAY, I HOPE MY WRITING SKILLS IMPROVED IN THIS CHAPTER! IF NOT PLS LMK SO I CAN IMPROVE FOR ALL OF U! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! TY FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL SEE U IN THE NEXT ONE! BAIII 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜