Sope: No Stress

Hi-Hi Lilies! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Hoseok *4*
------------------------------------------------------------
Yoongi was in his music room, trying to figure out a good melody and beat. He sighed starting to get frustrated that he couldn't think of one.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was in little space and he wanted his caregiver's attention. He sighed, not finding his blocks fun anymore. He walked around the house trying to find Yoongi.

He sat up and started to walk to the music room and saw a stressed Yoongi, "U-Uh D-Dada.." Hoseok whispered out quietly, Yoongi looked at the little and sighed, "Baby, please leave I need to finish work, then we could cuddle. Please?" Yoongi sighed, rubbing his temples.

Hoseok could really see how stressed Yoongi was so he just left, not wanting to stress Yoongi by talking to him. Yoongi sighed again and carried on with work.

Hoseok just watched TV but nothing was catching his attention. He felt hungry so he went to the kitchen, he didn't know how to get his food or milk. He was about to call for his Dada but realized that he could be adding more stress on him.

He tried to remember how Yoongi made his milk, but he couldn't. "Hmm, miwk is wawm no hot, so I need to hweat up miwkie?" Hoseok opened the refrigerator and got the milk out, he tried to find his sippy cup but it was on the top drawer.

He thought about climbing but knew he could get hurt and worry Yoongi. He just thought to not make warm milk, he placed the milk back in the refrigerator and went back to the living room.

Time Skip

Yoongi was finally done with his work, he bended his back against the seat and felt his bones cracked. He remembered about Hoseok and check the time '9:54'.

"HOSEOK!" Yoongi yelled, he was working for 6 hours and he didn't feel hungry but Hoseok would. He went downstairs and saw Hoseok laying on the couch, watching a random kids show.

"Honey, please come and eat. I'm going to cook so please come." Yoongi pleaded knowing how Hoseok can be stubborn in the situations. "Nuu, I not hungwy!" Hoseok yelled out a bit, Yoongi sighed. 'Hoseok is like this if he doesn't eat, this is my fault.' Yoongi thought.

"Baby, come I'm going to make chicken nuggets." Yoongi used Hoseok's weakness to get him to eat and luckily Hoseok ran to the kitchen. "Baby, remember we don't run." "Sowy dada." He apologized.

They both sat down and started eating, Yoongi thought about apologizing, to the little. 'How should I say it? Hmm, just apologize and show that you mean it. WELL OF COURSE I MEAN IT!' Yoongi yelled at himself, suddenly he hear Hoseok's little voice.

"Dada?" He asked and Yoongi looked up at him, wondering what was his question. "Yes, 'Seokie?" He asked, the little seemed a little hesitant and it broke Yoongi's heart a little, thinking that his little is scared of him.

"U-Uh, when pinish wit food, we cuddwe pwease?" He asked, with a hint of nervousness. Yoongi smiled and nodded which made the little one happy.

Time Skip

The both were now cuddling after finishing their food. "Dada?" Hoseok asked quietly after seeing Yoongi slowly falling asleep, "Yes, 'Seokie?" He asked opening his eyes after hearing his little calling for him.

"Chu hab work? Or aw dun?"

"I'm finished honey, why do you ask?"

"Cause thought chu need finish work, but we onwy cuddwe cause chu want me happy. But I no wan stwess chu." Hoseok whispered the last part of the sentence an the last part. Yoongi was slightly confused but then remembered what happened earlier.

"U-Uh D-Dada.." Hoseok whispered out quietly, Yoongi looked at the little and sighed, "Baby, please leave I need to finish work, then we could cuddle. Please?" Yoongi sighed, rubbing his temples.

Hoseok could really see how stressed Yoongi was so he just left, not wanting to stress Yoongi by talking to him. Yoongi sighed again and carried on with
work.

"Baby, look at me." Hoseok looked at his caregiver. "I'm so sorry for getting carried away with work, you didn't even eat. I didn't feed you, gave you your milk, or even paid attention to you. I'm so sorry and I'll make sure I look after you and give you all my love to you despite my work." Yoongi said, he had tears in his eyes because he felt so guilty.

Hoseok realized that Yoongi was crying so he gently wiped off his tears, Yoongi closed his eyes to enjoy his touch. "Dada, it 'tay cause I knows dat chu wub me and chu cawe for me." He smiled and hugged him while Yoongi was still trying to answer the question.

'What did I do in my life to deserve this gift?'

He wanted the answer but he just thought to go to sleep with the little.

"Alright bub, it's time to sleep it's almost 11. Good Night 'Seokie I love you."

"Night Night Dada, I wub chu too."

And that's all what Yoongi needed to hear before sleeping peacefully.
------------------------------------------------------------
I'M BACK AGAIN! I'm finally starting get used to scheduling and posting ig. Well anyways, *CLAPS LOUDLY* How r u Lilies! Make sure to eat well and sleep well unlike your Author here....I'm improving tho...ANYWAYS, don't forget to have your free time as well. Let's be friends! I'll be your bestie! So yop. Kekekeke, okie so I think that's it hmm. Yea okie. Well, bye ILYSM LILIES! HAVE 7 ANGELS WTH BEAUTIFUL QUOTES ON THE WAY OUT! ILYSM

              Credits belong to the owner

ILYSM LILIES!

ILYSM LILIES!