Jinkook: Baby Bun

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Jin
Little: Jungkook *Baby*
------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook was in the dance studio trying to get the dance moves down. Jungkook was starting to get stressed since the foot work was confusing him and he was practicing for over 2 hours.

Jungkook usually gets the group's choreography down easily, but for some reason this one was getting him stressed. Lately, he was sleeping more late than usual and always woke up early trying to learn the choreography before their combeack which was coming up in less than a month. With this schedule, it worried the members especially his caregiver.

The members left to go back to the dorms since practice was over but Jungkook, of course, stayed behind and practiced. Jin decided to stay with him to look after him.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. I think that's enough of practice. Let's go back to the dorms before it rains and worry the members!" He yelled out, but Jungkook was still practicing. "But hyung, I need to get this down before our comeback. Just a few more minutes please!" He replied while panting and felt a little dizzy.

Jin realized this and immediately ran to Jungkook and went to sit down on one of the nearest chairs with Jungkook. "Look at me Jungkook." Jin sternly told Jungkook, he obeyed and saw worry in Jin's eyes. "Jungkook, you're not doing well and you haven't been eating well either. And your little space, are you regressing it?" Jungkook let out an uneasy sigh and felt tears in his eyes.

Again, Jin saw this and pulled him in his embrace. "D-Dada-a!" Jungkook yelled out while sobbing in his caregiver's embrace. "Don't cry Kookie, I'm here." Jin whispered in Kook's ear, in his soothing voice which kind of calmed the little down. "Abshudwivku..." The little mumbled with pouty lips.

Jin realized the Jungkook was in baby space. This happened before, like 2 times so Jin has a little experience. "Oh baby, you stressed yourself out too much. You need to take care of yourself more, you little bunny." Jin playfully scolded him, Jungkook had no idea what he just said but hearing the playful tone of his voice, he giggled letting out his bunny smile.

Jin cooed at the sight and picked him up, when Jungkook is in little or baby space, he isn't that heavy. Weird right?
Anyways, Jin started packing their things while Jungkook was playing with Jin's hair.

"Bun, stop it haha." Jin laughed at the little's touch. Jungkook stopped and started crawling around. Jin finally got everything and called out to Jungkook, "Baby, come here. It's time to go back to hyungies."

"Dada!" That's the only word Jungkook could say, Jin sighed before calling their manager, asking if they could take them back to their dorms. Jin cut off the call and looked at Jungkook, who is looking at his own reflection. "Bunny, c'mon! Hyung is going to pick us up. He's almost here let's go!" Jin yelled out.

He didn't intentionally mean to be (too) oud, but Jungkook got scared and cried. "Oh baby, Dada is sorry he didn't mean to scare his bunny." Jin apologized, he felt bad that he made his bunny cry. Jungkook calmed down after a few minutes and hugged his Dada.

Jin felt a buzz in his pocket and realized that their Manager is here. He picked up their things and put them on his back before picking up Jungkook and left after turning the lights off.

It was drizzling a bit but Jin knew this weather can be evil. He ran to the car and placed Jungkook at the backseat along with their belongings. He sat on the passenger's seat before the drizzling became a downpour.

Jungkook felt a little scared, so he called out softly, "Dada..." Jin turned around and saw Jungkook a little scared. He took out his phone and gave it to Jungkook to distract him from the rain.

Time Skip

Jin was having a conversation with the Manager, until they reached their dorms. "Baby, it's time to get out now?" Jin expected a reply but didn't hear anything. He looked at the backseat and saw a baby bunny sleeping with the phone turned off. Jin smiled and got his umbrella before getting out of the car and opening the backseat door.

"Bunny, time to get up. We're at the dorms now." Jin said, Jungkook started to wake up before seeing his caregiver. "Dada!" Jungkook yelled out, Jin got their bags and carried the bunny. "Thank you hyung!" Jin thanked their manager before leaving.

Jin entered their room. Luckily, Jungkook and him are roommates. He placed their belongings on the floor and carried Jungkook to the bathroom to shower. Jin always bathes Jungkook whenever he's in little space, but he made sure Jungkook wore his bathing suit to avoid seeing his area.

Time Skip

Jin and Jungkook were now cuddling as they both finished their shower. "Dada..." Jungkook said, making Jin look at him with hearts in his eyes. "Yes, bun?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes with a pout, indicating he's tired. Jin chuckled softly, before singing a lullaby while caressing his soft, fluffy hair.

Jungkook slept and Jin kept singing his lullaby until it was done. "Good night bunny. I love you...so much." Jin whispered the last part. He took Jungkook in his embrace, wrapping his arms protectively around Jungkook.

"I love you...."
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi-Hi Lilies! I am back. So, I thought that every Saturday I won't update, to give myself me time. Anyways, how r u? R u taking care of yourself? Should I come over to u to make sure ur doing well? Alright, anyways....I was thinking of doing a QnA sometime soon. SO! If you have any question, feel free to ask! I think that's all so...yop! Ilysm Lilies! Bye! <3