Taekook: Tired

Hi-Hi Lilies! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung *1-2*
------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm home." A tired voice came from Taehyung as he took off his shoes and went upstairs to shower and sleep.

Jungkook didn't know he was home because Taehyung didn't even bother to shout it out.

Jungkook was in their shared bedroom, reading a book that Taehyung bought for him a week ago.

"Oh, hey babe! I didn't know you were home. Come have dinner after you shower." Jungkook told Taehyung, while he was collecting his pj's.

"I don't want to eat." Taehyung replied annoyed, he locked the door after he entered the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. Lately, Taehyung was coming home tured and hasn't eaten his meals. Jungkook was worried for him of course and he hasn't been slipping for almost a month.

'This boy, he's regressing it I think.' Jungkook nodded at the thought. He knows that Taehyung slips if he's really stressed or is scared or sees something cute.

He went downstairs and got Taehyung's dinner ready. He placed the food on the plate and took it upstairs. He waited for Taehyung to come out of the bathroom.

Time Skip

Taehyung came out in his pj's and he saw Jungkook waiting for him. He just walked past him and was about to leave the room when a hand caught his wrist. He was turned around and was faced with a worried yet upset Jungkook.

"Why aren't you taking care of yourself Tae?" Jungkook said sternly, scaring Taehyung he just looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with Jungkook.

He heard him sigh and took him to sit on the bed. He felt a warm finger lifting his chin up and made eye contact with Jungkook.

"Now tell me again, why aren't you taking care of yourself?" He asked more softer. Taehyung felt tears brim in his eyes and Jungkoom immediately wiped them.

"I-It's just that, m-my boss fired m-me because of a m-misund-derstanding. And, I-I found a-anothe-er job, but i-it's so b-bad." Taehyung has tears running down his face and Jungkook hugged him and cstarted to comfort him.

"Baby, do you feel little?" Taehyung nodded and started crying. Jungkook kept him in his embrace. "DA!" Taetae yelled out.

He got out of his caregiver's embrace and attacked him with kisses. Jungkook knew this was how Taetae was when he's in little space so he was used to it.

"C'mon baby, time to eat." Taetae looked at him with his big doe bambi eyes. "DA! Hungwy!" Taehyung whined out, Jungkook took the plate and fed his little. He wanted to squish those cute cheeks of his because they were so squishy.

Once they finished, Jungkook took the plate and washed it. When he finished, he went back upstairs and saw Taehyung sleeping already.

He smiled and cuddled with him. Jungkook was already ready to sleep, so he switched off the lights and he cuddled him to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi-Hi Lilies! I'm back! I hope u enjoyed this chapter! Ik that my updates have been very....unbalanced(?). So I just made a schedule of when to update and when to not so that should help. Anyway, it's almost time to go to bed rn so yea. Make sure to drinks lots of water eat, well, get enough sleep and to be happy! Ilysm Lilies! Good Night/Morning! Bye!