Yoonjin: Night Night

Hi-Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Jin *4-5*
------------------------------------------------------------
It was now dark in the couple's mini apartment. Crickets chirping as usual and people going home from their usual day from school or work.

It wasn't very late but it was the little's bedtime. The little sat on the carpet, playing with his toy figures that Jungkook bought for him.

Yoongi was washing the dishes since the two just ate their dinner. Once Yoongi finished, he walked to the living room to check up on Jin.

He saw him playing with his toy figures but he needed to start getting ready to go to bed. Yoongi sighed and walked up to him. "Hey bub, it's time to get ready to go to sleep."

The little whined for a few minutes until he nodded and walked with him to the bathroom. "Alright Jinnie, I prepared your pj's already. Now go in the tub and let me know when you're ready. I'll be waiting outside by the bathroom door."

Yoongi said. Jin nodded and Yoongi pecked his forehead and left. After a few minutes, Jin told Yoongi he was ready to be bathed. Yoongi turned on the tap, letting the warm water to come out. Yoongi then added bubbles and Jin started to relax once he entered the tub.

Yoongi started to wash his hair, giving him some massages on his head and kept on washing him. Once he was finished, he placed Jin's blue, warm, and fluffy towel on him and dried him. He help Jin put on his pj's and brush his teeth.

The both left the bathroom and it was now 9:23. Yoongi dried the little's hair and placed the towel back in the bathroom. Once he came back, he saw Jin on the floor, sitting down with his legs crossed, trying to look for a book that his caregiver can read to him.

Yoongi chuckled at the cute sight and slowly went behind him. Once he was close, he started to tickle him. The little started to giggle loudly causing Yoongi to show his gummy smile.

"D-Daadaaa!! Sto-ob it-t ple-eassee." The little giggled out, Yoongi then stopped and carried him to the bed. "So, what book has my baby picked?" Yoongi asked. Jin showed the book to his caregiver and Yoongi took it and started to read.

Jinnie placed his head on Yoongi's chest while Yoongi's hands were wrapped around Jin's waist. "Once upon a time....." Yoongi started to read until he felt his little sleeping soundly. He smiled softly and pecked his forehead. He put the book back and went under the covers with Jin.

He pecked his forehead again and slept with him.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi-Hi! I hope everyone is having an amazing day or night(?)! Another chapter just for you!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you didn't then lmk what I should improve on! That's all for now! See you in the next chapter! Cya ;))))))