Taekook: Test and Mafia

I hope u enjoy the chapter! Enjoy!

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung *2-4*
------------------------------------------------------------
It was a calm morning, Taehyung sleeping while Jungkook admiring him, he wondered how lucky he is to have a boyfriend like this. Taehyung was always good to him even when he was in little space. Jungkook gets angry quickly, you can call it anger issues, but Taehyung is always there to calm him down.....

"Taetae, time to wake up. Today is your test." Jungkook whispered softly in his ears. Taetae turned over, not wanting to open his eyes for another day. Jungkook chuckled at Tae's cuteness.

"Taetae if you don't wake up, I'll wake you up myself..." Jungkook playfully growled. Taetae didn't move and that's when Jungkook attacked him.

Jungkook gave the little soft tickles to not scare and hurt him, and once Taetae was fully awake Jungkook tickled him a little harder making him giggle.

"D-Dada n-no hahaha!" The little giggled out loudly making Jungkook's heart fill up with joy. When Jungkook stopped, he carried Taetae out of the bed and got him dressed.

They both went downstairs and had breakfast, they soon finished and left the house. They got to school and before Taehyung left Jungkook said, "Taetae, try to go to big space ok? Then you can go back to little space. I love you baby! Bye!" Taehyung bid his goodbyes and went to to big space.

Taehyung was going to the room for exams but suddenly someone came up to him and pulled his hair back. Taehyung yelled in pain, he realized who it was, Kylie. She always bullied him since she had a crush on Jungkook, Jungkook was a senior and graduated first, Jungkook asked Taehyung out since he loved him and Taehyung loved him back and that's how it went. Kylie always hated Taehyung since she thought he made Jungkook love him.

"What i-is it K-kylie?" He asked Kylie, trying not to slip since he was starting to get scared. "Nothing. I just want to do something about you." She whispered in Taehyung's ear, she suddenly snapped and three guys appeared behind her.

They looked so big and muscular, Taehyung got scared hoping what he was thinking would not be true. He felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Guys, the test starts in 20 minutes, use that time wisely." She smirked, then she left, leaving Taehyung and the three guys there.

Time Skip

Jungkook just picked up Taehyung from school and he was worried since he would usually smile and tell him about his day. But not today, he kept a poker face, staying quiet, making Jungkook worried since this hasn't happened before.

"Babe, how was your day?" Jungkook asked, hoping he would get an answer from him. Taehyung was a little hesitant to answer but still answered. "Decent." He replied blankly, this saddened Jungkook a bit since Taehyung would happily reply to him, telling him about his day.

Time Skip

The ride was quiet which worried Jungkook more, they entered the house and Taehyung went straight to the bathroom. Jungkook decided to give Taehyung a little space.

Jungkook's POV

This is not my Taetae, maybe he had a bad day, but he would always tell me if he had a bad day. Did I do something wrong? But we were fine this morning.

I'll just give him a little space and talk to him after.

Taehyung's POV

I took out my coat and it revealed the bruises I recieved from those 3 guys, I went to my sister's guest room and took out her makeup as she stays over sometimes. I went back to the bathroom, locked it and started applying the makeup on my bruises.