'1→'|Home.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were staring at the starry sky from the window of the car you were in. Soft snores could be heard from your little sister, While your brother was busy reading his book.

Moving to a new city would be hard especially after getting used to everything.

A long sigh left you lips as you continued staring outside

"Y/n, are you okay?" Albedo questioned you, trying to search for an answer.

"No, thinking about everything is scary enough." you sighed out

"I don't really know how to comfort you but i will always be by your side." He spoke out while giving you a small reassuring smile.

His words gave you a sense of comfort. After all he always helped you out vice versa you did too.

Both of you spent your times talking and joking around.

As time went by it was already morning and you were infront of the new place you would call home.

All the road trip had drained your energy out.

But it was going to be even more tiring.

You now had to clean and place everything in the correct way again, placing the furniture and all..

You got out the car trying to stretch your body.

Until you heard your mom calling your name.

"Y/n, dear can you get some groceries and bring klee alongside with you?"

You mumbled a quite sure and held Klee's hand walking down the road.

"This new place is quite different than our old home, right?"

Looking down you saw Klee looking at you with her head tilted a little to the side patiently waiting an answer from you.

Just when you were about to give an answer to your little sister a voice came behind you.

"Finally i got caught up to you! you must be the new family who moved in to our neighborhood, right?"

Edited

The next chapter will be longer than this one!

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to take care of yourselves! <3