'2→'|New people

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I'm Amber, and you are?" A cheerful girl was infront of you, she had long brown hair while she was giving you and klee a bright smile

"Y/n, pleasure to meet you Amber." you replied as you gave her the same warm smile she just offered you.

"And what's your name?" She smiled once again crouching infront her.

You looked over at Klee who seemed excited.

"I'm Klee!" Her voice was filled with joy to meet someone like her.

You remembered that you forgot to ask your mom where the store is so you used this as an opportunity to ask the girl infront of you about it.

"Amber, Can you please show me the way of a grocery store?" You asked waiting for her answer.

"There are loads actually, follow me and i'll show you where they are." as she let out a small giggle.

Her presence was weirdly comforting even if you just had met her.

"Which school are you going to go?" Amber asked with a slight of curiosity.

"I think it's Teyvat high, though im not sure yet." you replied while looking ahead of the road.

If you were fully honest you were still worried about the thought of being alone on the first day.

Especially when everyone knew each other.

"That's great! hopefully we'll both go to the same school! I'll show you around. I'm sure my friends would love to meet you." Amber was genuinely happy and it showed.

Perhaps it wasn't going to be as bad as you thought.

Right?

Who knows what was ahead of you, maybe it was going to be a good school year with no problems.

Maybe not.

"Look we're here" Amber pointed out.

"Thank you! I'm glad you showed me where the shop was." you replied while giving her smile.

"Let's go to school together tomorrow, there are stuff you need to know about" she looked at you, she was not smiling anymore but looking rather serious.

Should you get a bad feeling about this?

"What do you mean by that?" you looked over at her and asked.

"As every school does, ours also have bad people too you know." Amber said, while looking at the trees planted nearby.

"But it's not like you will be picked on, after all I'm here for you." She smiled once again.

As she said those she bid her goodbye to go to her own house.

"Y/n! Come on!" She was already inside waiting for you.

You sighed and followed her.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

After getting done with the shopping you were returning back home.

Your sister was busy walking on a single line without falling.

Meanwhile you didn't know if you should be excited or scared for tomorrow, what Amber last said worried you.

It was not like you were going to be alone though.

After all you had two people you could depend on.

Edited

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Take care of yourselves <3