'36→'|Prom.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Those last 2 months passed away rather quickly.

It was finally Summer. A year of highschool already went by as if it were nothing.

You were currently sitting on a chair watching your friends dance with their partners.

While your sweet little partner Scaramouche was taking his sweet little time to get here.

"Did I make you wait long?" His voice fanned over your neck.

You rolled your eyes at him not even bothering for a reply.

He could've let you know if he was late yet he didn't even do that.

"Come on, get up." Scaramouche offered his hand for you to take it.

Never in once would you believe that he would ask you to dance. You took his hand finally giving him a smile.

"No we're not going to dance to that song I found a better place to go." His voice was barely audible due to the noise.

"I really should lower my expectations." You sighed as you allowed him to drag you somewhere.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

You shivered once your skin made contact with the cold air. You would've taken your jacket if you knew where you were going yet he didn't even give a hint.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" You whined out.

"No. Be patient." He groaned as you constantly asked him where you were both going.

"Would you die even if you gave me a hint?" You pouted.

"Close your eyes." He finally turned to meet your gaze.

He was too suspicious now, You didn't say anything at first when he dragged you out here but now he was demanding you to close your eyes.

"I don't like the look in your eyes. Trust me." He mumbled as he moved your hair to place a kiss on your forehead.

"You showing affection out of nowhere is already enough reasons for me to run away." You sighed.

You obliged to his request. Even though you had no idea what he was planning to do you trusted him.

His hands never left yours as he continued walking somewhere.

"Alright open your eyes now." He finally let go of your hand as he looked at you trying to see your reaction.

A blanket was neatly placed to the floor. There were fireflies lighting up the area as the sounds of crickets made it more ethereal.

You were amazed by where he brought you. Your eyes lit up a smile growing on your face.

"Honestly I thought you were planning to do something which will get me in trouble." You mumbled slightly feeling bad that you felt suspicious for no reason.

You removed your shoes before sitting on the blanket.

Scaramouche joined you soon not wanting to wait longer.

"What are you going to do after highschool?" He asked you laying on his back.

"Not sure I still have a year to graduate y'know." You sighed hugging your knees.

"It's never too early to plan." He pulled you down besides him pulling you closer to feel your touch.

He pulled out a box from his pocket making you curious on what it was.

"I thought of you when I saw this." He mumbled as his other hand played with your hair.

He handed you the soft black velvet box signalling for you to opening it.

Taking a deep breath you opened it seeing a silver shiny bracelet with an gem resembling your eye color.

Your eyes were wide open as you looked at him.

"Mouche, You didn't have to.." You frowned a little.

"Stop calling me that, Are you not going to put it on? Didn't you like it?" He pampered you with questions.

You did like it very much but you really felt bad that you didn't have anything to give him.

"No I liked it thank you." You placed your wrist in front of him for him to put his gift on.

After all you had tons of time to get back at him.

He was shortly done with putting the bracelet on making eye contact with you.

The moon was shining above both of you once again.

You both were so close to each other, Looking into his eyes never felt so peaceful before.

He soon engulfed you to a kiss making you melt in his touch.

I feel so productive after publishing new chapters quickly lmdksjsjan

I hope you enjoyed this!?

Please drink enough water and do not skip meals. Also remember to take a break once in a while!

Take care of yourselves!! <33