'34→'|Boyfriend.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Your calm and collected brother, was in lost of words.

No he wasn't mad but he wasn't happy either.

He was in a state of shock unable to utter a single word.

"Oho? Is the brother mad?" Kaeya spoke out hinting that he was enjoying to see the shocked faces of his dear friends.

"Do you not know when to shut up?" Diluc mumbled as he slapped his hand over kaeya's mouth.

It wasn't only your friends and brother who were shocked. But the rest of the students too.

Once you parted you way with you returned back where your friends and brother was.

But you didn't expect to meet with his eyes which were looking at you in pure disappoinment.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" You mumbled.

"I really wonder why too." Eula eyed you trying to figure if you were hurt or out of your mind.

"Blink two times if he threatened you." Amber looked at you in full seriousness.

"What?" You were confused with the way they were acting.

"I did tell you to do whatever makes you happy but I really didn't think you would do it." Albedo sighed out.

You were getting more worried as they said random stuff eyeing you up and down trying to be sure that you were fine.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Oh." Was all you could mutter. After learning why they were babbling up nonsense.

You weren't particularly surprised on how they saw you with Scaramouche.

But the fact that they asked you tons of questions was getting out of hand.

"Can we please close the topic I'm getting sick of this." You sighed out pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Didn't you all say that you would be happy with whoever I picked?" You mumbled enough for your brother to hear you.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" That voice had caught you by surprise.

After all those voices belonged no one other then Childe and Signora.

"Did he do something to you?" Signora questioned you as she placed her hand on your forehead trying to see if you were fine.

"No, he didn't can you all please stop this madness." You finally raised your voice.

"I told you but you two still had to go near them, right?" Another voice was heard which belonged to your lover.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Dinner time already passed you were all seated in a circle curious gazes were on both of you as they were waiting for an explanation.

"I'm not telling anyone anything." Scaramouche mumbled.

"Y/n? aren't you going to say anything?" Jean looked over at you waiting for your explanation.

"I'm not telling what happened." You shrugged.

"This makes us more curious y'know." Kaeya took a sip from the cup he was holding.

"He just asked me out as a normal person." You sighed out finally telling them.

"Yeah, I'm not believing that." Childe furrowed his brows as he eyed Scaramouche.

"Huh? I didn't do anything." He raised his voice at the ginger who was seated next to Signora.

"No, really. You all are worrying about nothing." You reassured them hoping they would believe you.

"If it's really normal then tell us." Signora hoped you would at least say one small thing.

"They said they weren't explaining anything stop pressuring them to say something." He finally had enough of their complete over protectiveness.

"I'm leaving, I'm tired." You got up trying to escape the situation.

"Yun Jin, are you coming?" You called out your friends name.

"Yep! I'm tired as well." She got up as she got the hint, you both walked to your shared cabinet ready to end the day.

You were quite happy to say the least, After all the only person who didn't pressure you to speak was Yun Jin.

"I really appreciate you." You mumbled out entering the cabinet.

"I'm doing the least, If you wanted to tell me you would." She hummed out smiling at you.

Sorry for the delay I had to babysit this kid smh

Anyway I hope this chapter is to your likings.

Please drink enough water and don't skip meals!!!

Take care of yourselves!! <333