'5→'|Plans.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Eyesore?

What?

"I will certainly not take any criticism on my appearance by a guy who has a bowl cut." you replied calmly.

There was no doubt that he was glaring at you.

He was probably the person who felt that was glaring few times but didn't mind it.

The tension in the air was visible.

When he was about to open his mouth someone had opened the door.

It was the guy from the morning walking in with a smile.

Did he had his class here too?

You could feel their stares on you. It made your nervous.

"Hey girly! I'm sorry if i gave you a bad first impression, how about i try again." Childe chuckled while looking at you with his hand stretched infront again.

"What are you doing here in the first place? your class is above here." Scaramouche took out his anger while looking over at Childe.

"I actually came here to fix a misunderstanding, Though no worries i will certainly love to spare you more time the next time we meet."

It was obvious that the two didn't get along well

His hand was still stretched out signalling you that he was still waiting for an answer.

"Just stop calling me girly, my name is
Y/n if we're done with that can you leave now Childe?" You murmured while shaking his hand.

"His real name is not even Childe are you that dumb to think it is his real name?" Scaramouche sneered, he looked way more annoyed.

"Come on now i was going to explain it can you be patient for once?" He sighed out.

"I hope you snap your neck" Scaramouche spoke out.

Though "Childe" didn't mind him but continued talking with you.

"If that's everything, Y/n I'll see you during lunch break." He looked over at you with a small smile and got out of the classroom.

An uncomfortable silence filled the room, as you stared outside.

No words was spoken but the tension was intense.

The classroom was soon filled with more students whom broke the silence.

You couldn't wait for the classes to end to see your brother and Amber.

Who knows how his class was. Maybe it was far worse.

As time passed slowly the teacher still didn't come.

Small whisperings could be heard such as,

"Maybe he isn't coming to our class today."

"What if he is just skipping?"

"He might be sick too!"

And went on.

Till the bell rang,

Amber told you to meet her by the water fountain once your class was over.

The class was empty in no time you were the only one in there alongside with scaramouche he was packing up too.

You decided to act quickly and leave before he say anything.

As you packed up you walked towards the door as he was too.

Luck was surely not with you on this day, you accidentally bumped into him but quickly got out before he could speak.

You started walking towards the entrance excited to meet Amber again.

Edited

I might take a small break soon, since my exams are coming close.

Ill try my best to write and publish more chapters tho!

Thank you for reading this chapter,
take care of yourselves <3