'18→'|Soft.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were worried.

Not because that you were going to a certain navy haired boys house but for your little sister Klee.

You had entrusted her to Jean and the others.

But you couldn't help to worry.

She was an energetic kid, You really hoped jean and the others would be able to look after her.

Before you even knew you were Infront of his house.

taking small steps pass the gate you made your way to the door and knocked on it.

The door opened revealing a certain pink haired girl who was looking at you, her lips formed a small smirk.

Her pink hair was tied into a messy ponytail but she still managed to look gorgeous.

"Hey! Scaramouche, your friend is here!" Her lively voice rang through the house.

"She's not my friend." Scaramouche was walking towards you.

He had a normal attire on with baggy clothes.

"I'm honestly not surprised that she isn't your friend, After all you don't have a likeable personality do you?" She was mocking him. She had a smile plastered on her but it didn't look genuine towards him.

She earned nothing but a glare from Scaramouche who soon dragged you to his room.

He had closed the door quite loudly which startled you.

"Can you glue those two pieces together?" He sighed and continued cutting some materials he had outlined.

You had reached for the glue.

"Should i glue them like this or in a another way?" He had lifted his head and looked your way.

"Turn that tube upside down. And the other one should go in the opposite direction." He briefly explained.

"What?" You were getting more confused both of the tubes were similar how were you supposed to know which one was the ones he mentioned.

"Can't you even do one thing right?" He got up and went near you.

He held both of the tubes in the way he had mentioned to you.

"Glue them from this point." His calm voice was unexpected. Why wasn't he annoyed?

You started glueing the tubes together.

After glueing the pieces together you placed the glue bottle down and looked at Scaramouche.