'31→'|Camp.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Days went by.

It was finally the day for the camp.

You weren't particularly excited.

The only problem was that you friends would be there too.

You didn't want to face them yet.

After all would it be appropriate to face them again?

"Y/n! Come on let's sit together I already saved us a spot!" Yun Jin's cheerful voice had taken you by surprise.

She held your hand dragging you towards a bus.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Y/n! Here you are. I searched for you everywhere!" Amber exclaimed.

The only thing you wouldn't expect was all your friends to be in the same bus Yun Jin chose.

"Oh, is that so." You shortly replied feeling guilty.

"I'm Amber, you are?" She offered a hand to Yun Jin.

"Yun Jin, Glad to meet you." She smiled at Amber.

Maybe this ride wouldn't be as bad as you thought it would be.

But as every good thing happens, There is always a situation making your day gradually worse.

Which was making eye contact with your other two friends.

Signora and Childe.

You wanted to avoid them but it would be better to just finish the conversation and leave.

Right?

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The ride was fun to say the least. You shortly realized they weren't mad at you.

Instead they were happier than ever to see you talking with them like you used to.

"Even if it's called a camp it's weird that we're staying indoors." You broke off the silence.

"We're taking precautions." Your teacher spoke and left to go to her own cabinet.

"Precautions of what though?" Kaeya joined the conversation.

"Wild animals or storms. Maybe." Albedo Answered.

"I can't wait to see how the insides look like!" Amber exclaimed and dragged Eula to their shared cabinet.

"We should go to ours too Jean. Let's start unpacking hm?" Lisa started walking to another one.

"Well I wish you guys good rests." Jean left to catch up with Lisa.

"Yin Jin, Let's go to our own cabinet we don't want to be the last ones standing here." You laughed and dragged her to one of the cabinets.

Completely unaware of the fact that a pair of indigo eyes were watching your figure soon disappear.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Fast forward it was already time for dinner.

Everyone was starving. After all a lot of people left to look around the camping site.

Meanwhile the others played games or so.

"Is it just me or am I scared to see what we're going to eat.." Kaeya spoke out walking to the desired destination.

"Yes, it's just you." Diluc frowned at him.

"I'm pretty sure it's something presentable, Right?" Someone you didn't know had joined the small conversation.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself to you! I'm Venti, It's nice to finally meet you." He smiled holding your hand.

"Ah, You're the one who had a small conflict with Signora right?" You tilted your head a little.

"Small? Did she say it was a small conflict?" He was in pure disbelief.

"Signora did say it was a small conflict.." You wondered if you had said something wrong.

"Well I think it's useless to talk about that for now." He ended the topic quite quickly and took a seat on one of the benches.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were walking back to your shared cabinet.

Yun Jin left with few people, As well as the others.

They said they were going to look around if there are more stuff to be discovered.

Whilst the other went for a small walk.

"Long time no see, right?" A snarky voice had followed.

You turned around to meet Scaramouche.

There he was facing you once again after a week or so.

You were quite shocked to say the least.

"I guess so." You mumbled continuing walking.

"What? Are you shy or something?" He asked.

His tone was low, there were no hint of annoyance nor anger.

It was calm and soothing.

"No, Just surprised to see you talking to me again." You mumbled entering the cabinet.

Though you didn't expect him to barge in the cabinet and pinning you to the closest wall.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!

I will publish the next chapter in a few hours.

Till then try not to overwork yourselves!

Drink enough water too!! <33