'28→'|Thoughts.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Few days went by from your last meet up with Ayaka and the others.

Ever since Ayato walked you home, you felt regret.

"Y/n, Are you okay? You've been losing focus quiet a lot lately." Jean asked.

It was true that you weren't bad nor you were feeling well, lately you've been off.

You didn't know the reason, Well maybe you did but had a hard time accepting the truth.

"Are you okay cutie? Maybe you need some time off.." Lisa was worried about your well being. You just met her today but already loved her presence.

Though their voices were hardly heard with your mind being too busy.

Were you really doing the right thing? Moving from Scaramouche to Thoma and lastly to Ayato.

Not even caring about how they felt during these times.

"There they go.. dozing off on a simple question again.." Amber sighed and waved her hand infront of your face.

"I'm okay, I really mean it." You smiled at them and moved Amber's hand away.

It wasn't exactly a lie, But it wasn't exactly the truth.

You've been feeling cornered with all the stuff happening lately.

Childe and Signora distanced themselves from you not even giving you a reason.

Maybe they needed a break but they looked much better compared to the times you were with them.

Scaramouche too, He was not even looking your way.

Were you the problem? After all it was all you venting to them not even asking if they were okay.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Not long after you left the spot you were meeting them in.

Why was life hard? You really wished you didn't make those mistakes.

After all Childe looked out to you a lot of times and for Signora, She listened to your problems no matter what.

Whilst you? You did nothing. You didn't even listen to them once or ask if they were okay, did you?

You deserved it, And for once maybe you would make a right decision and stop annoying them.

All those thoughts had clouded your mind not giving you a chance for a healthy mindset.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I'm home.." You walked in but no one was home. That's right, they did say that they would be back by dinner how could you forget?

You made yourself in and went up to your room.

Laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling trying to recollect your thoughts and what you were going to do.

Maybe you should stop talking for once.

There was a chance that their own life problems were harsher making it seem like you were nothing but spoiled.

Few drops of tears fell from your eyes, Why were you even crying?

It was not like you were suffering so much compared to others.

Right?

You walked to the bathroom, trying to focus on breathing but with your sobs it was getting harder every second.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Y/n! We're home are you here!" An excited noise filled the house, alongside with laughter's.

Making it lively as possible.

Though there was no reply given back making your family members worried.

You did tell them you'd be back by now so why weren't you giving a reply?

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Hey Scaramouche? How have you been feeling lately?" Childe asked resulting the indigo haired male staring at him.

"You've been too quiet lately it wasn't like you." Signora went on not long after.

Even though it may seem like they hated each other they still looked out for each other.

It was normal for them.

When some of them needed help, they would stand near them no matter what.

It was like they were repaying each other from before but truthfully none of them wanted to say that they cared for each other except for this time.

"You both came all this way just to ask if I was okay?" His tone was laced with irritation.

He wasn't okay. But he was not going to admit it.

Even himself knew this but he could bottle up the emotions instead of spitting them out.

Hi guys!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I may publish late this 2 weeks since my exams are coming up and i need to pass this grade.

I will be active on discord and i share few sneak peaks for the upcoming chapters!

Take care of yourselves!

Drink enough water and get enough sleep <333