'9→'|Project.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Several weeks passed by, you got used to the school and managed to became friends with Childe.

You luckily made more friends since they were outgoing and wanted to learn more about you.

As for Amber you could easily say she was your best friend.

You were happy that you were accepted in this new environment easily.

As for your brother you grew closer to him and started telling him your problems as he listened carefully.

You were doing that right now too.

"Can you believe the audacity he had to say those stuff to me! i really hate him so much." you huffed while looking at him waiting for his reply.

"Are you done with telling what happened now?" he sighed as he looked at you too.

You nodded and waited patiently for what he was going to say.

He truly made you feel better with his words, sure he didn't sugarcoat anything but he was the best.

"Why are you so immature? if you just ignore him he'll leave." He sighed and continued walking faster.

Trying to catch up with him with him you fastened your pace too.

Maybe he was right, if you ignored him maybe he would leave you alone.

However you still didn't know how stubborn the indigo haired male was, and you would be seeing it very soon.

"Have a good day at school, if you need something you'll come to my class ok?" Snapping out of your thoughts you looked towards him.

"I will! have good day at school too!" Smiling at him you walked to your class.

The noises from your classroom was loud perhaps something happened, with that wonder you walked into your class with curiosity you entered your class.

"Y/n! there is a project for physics and-" That voice belonged to one of your friend, Razor. You were surprised to see him pushed by Fischl.

"You're getting paired with Scaramouche.. I truly am sorry for you!" she dramatically placed her hand on your shoulder.

"And i thought my luck was bad, Though i wish you good luck with him Y/n!" Bennett exclaimed. You were happy that he got lucky about this,

But how were you supposed to ignore him in this situation.

You moved to your seat and sat down.

Even if you wanted to change your partner for the project your teacher would certainly decline it.

It was the best if you did your project without talking much with him, at least that was your plans.

You heard footsteps coming closer to you, Looking to your side you were met with Scaramouche walking towards you.

"We will do the project at the school library." His annoyed gaze didn't leave you for one second.

Not wanting the talk to go on longer you cut it short.

"Ok." ok? was that all you could say against him?

Nevertheless he was taken back with thay sudden reply. Not expecting a short answer from you, instead he expected you to complain about it.

Wanting to get over with this you turned you head to stare outside.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"So you're telling me that he is your partner for a project?" You brother asked with a bored expression while eating.

"Y/n cheer up! it surely can't be that bad." Amber tried to lighten up your mood.

But it could be that bad. Maybe even worse.

"Is it just me or are they having an enemies to lovers kinda thing?" Turning your head around you saw Kaeya who was looking at you and smiling.

"I do hope all of you realize you aren't helping her feel better, not even a bit." Jean sighed. She felt baad for you, after all she knew being partnered with a person you don't like could be bothersome.

"Thanks Amber, Jean" you mumbled while they rubbed your back for emotional support.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Trying to focus at you project was hard.

Especially when you were partnered with a smart person. He'd definitely call you out on your smallest mistake.

His cold gaze didn't leave you for once.

"Are you deaf? I've been asking you something for ages are you thinking for a simple yes or no question?" he spat out.

Maybe that was why he was glaring at you for the past few minutes.

"Can you ask it again i couldn't quite hear you." raising your head to look at him, his mad face didn't surprise you.

"Are you kidding me? i already repeated 3 times already." he snapped at you

"Well if you got my attention in the first place you would have to repeat it 1 more time." you snapped back at him.

You knew damn well you were at fault for not listening to him, but no way you would say sorry to him.

you both were too busy arguing to hear the sound of the door locking from the outside.

"I'm leaving." Getting up and putting all your belongings in your bag you walked towards the door.

You tried to open it but the door don't budge, forcing it to open a few times it still stayed still.

"What the hell are you doing? open it like a normal person would." He complained while looking at you.

Even though he didn't show it he enjoyed seeing you struggle to open a simple door.

"The door, it's locked.."

Edited

Edited

Hey guys! im finally done with my exams, ill try to update for frequently.

I hope you're enjoy the story so far.

Take care of yourselves <3