'12→'|Asking.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Ever since the library accident you've tried to avoid Scaramouche, keyword: tried.

Though no matter how much you tried to stay away from him somehow you were always near him.

"Y/n, Focus on the lesson." your teacher was getting tired of warning you a lot of times.

Were you the one to blame? it was because of him not you.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I hate it here" you muttered while arranging your notes

"Don't worry about it too much, if I'm being fair you aren't the one at fault." Amber was helping you.

"Don't worry Y/n I'll get your revenge for you." Eula's concerned voice gave her away easily but you were happy that she cared for you to say that.

"Y/n! i heard what happened are you okay?" A familiar voice rang behind you. Knowing it was one of your friends you turned back.

"Yes Childe I'm fine." Though you were surprised to see Signora near him.

"Long time no see right doll?" She gave you a small smile.

They both sat near you.

"So Scaramouche and you? i feel so cheated on." Signora sighed dramatically in a joking manner.

"We heard that you both were stuck in the library nothing more but, I'm sure something more than that happened." This was the first time seeing him this serious you weren't used to it.

"Well actually uhm.." you started telling what happened one by one

Seeing there reactions change so very often made you nervous.

"I never imagined someone like him doing that, Where did he get the confidence to that in the first place?" Childe looked so focus on trying to figure out his antics.

Signora's uninterested gaze never left you alone once.

"He may try to make you get in line on how you treat him. Based on his actions that's the most likely reason." She was now inspecting her nails.

"What's with his actions, he's acting like he is superior than everyone i hate him." You were finally done with arranging everything.