'19→'|Panic.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Hey Jean this is a joke right? What do you mean?" Your body was trembling with guilt and fear.

It was a mistake to come here and leave her with the rest of them.

"Where did she get lost exactly?" But you had to think straight to find your little sister.

"At the central park.. Y/n we're really sorry." Jean mumbled on the other side.

But a simple sorry wasn't going to bring your sister back to you.

You ended the phone call almost immediately and gathered your belongings to leave.

"What happened?" You turned around where the voice came from.

His eyes were curiously looking on your face, searching for an answer.

"Why should I tell you?" You were getting far more frustrated by second. You had to leave and search for her.

"Why not?" He sighed out and walked towards you.

"I just don't want to tell you." While you made a move to go out he caught your wrist pulling you infront of him.

"It's written all over your face you're worried about something very dear to you, right?" a small smile appeared on his features.

It was almost as if he was mocking you. He was mocking you there were no almosts he didn't have anyone to care about so this whole situation seemed dumb to him

But, he didn't like the look on your face. Not even in the slightest. He wanted to be the cause of your worries, He wanted to be the cause of your tears and laughter.

He wanted you all for himself and him only.

There was no way he would admit this though.

"Yes i am now I'd appreciate if you let go of me." You were trying to escape his grip but he didn't budge one bit.

"Let me help you."

What?

Was he serious?

Why would he want to help?

"Im helping only because i have nothing better to do. Don't get any weird ideas." He sighed in annoyance and dragged you outside the house.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Even if you wanted to you couldn't call the police for help.

You had to wait a whole 24 hours to form a missing report.

It was absurd.

Why would someone add something like that?