chapter 2 🦁

Wang yibos pov

My team was in the East wing with a green theme and a panther face icon my favorite animal. I greeted all the dancers and introduced myself and they started auditioning their dance one by one.

I would pick the best dancers and hang my teams green towel on their necks. I was very happy since I still had my favorite dancer and idol from France good at battle and hip-hop in my team. His name is boubou and is my friend from last season.

Yibo and boubou 💚Suddenly, the door to our room was opened creating a creaking sound and the most beautiful and prettiest man I have ever seen ( not that I ever thought about it) entered our wing

Yibo and boubou 💚
Suddenly, the door to our room was opened creating a creaking sound and the most beautiful and prettiest man I have ever seen ( not that I ever thought about it) entered our wing. It was like the sun was momentarily shining on his face.

His eyes scanned around looking at the people present in that room

His eyes scanned around looking at the people present in that room. I looked at him from head to toe admiring his beautiful features. He was breathtaking and then he spoke.

""Excuse me captain, is this the West wing?" I stared into those brown orbs repeatedly blinking forgetting that we were surounded by a bunch of people. fortunately my members informed him where the west wing was located. He was just staring at me bewilderedly maybe wondering why I didn't reply but the truth is that I didn't hear what he asked, I just stared at his lips and listening to his voice wondering how his lips would taste against mine.
"Ange..."oh fuck" am whipped and hard . I have never felt like this , my heart is beating like a drum. I can't think logically until the angel waved his pretty hand in front of my eyes.
I coughed twice hiding my emotions and put on my normal stoic face which is unreadable .

He told me that he was going to the west wing which is managed by my friend captain lay . He waved to my team and thanked them before storming out of the door. we continue the audition as before being interrupted by the angel whose name I didn't know.

Hit the star and comment 💚