chapter 6 🐰🦁calm down heart 💚❤️

Authors POV
Yibo was washing his hands in the washroom when the door opened. Someone run against him and was about to fall when yibo placed his palm on the person's waist.

It was so slim and fitted in yibos palm so well.
He lifted his eyes to see the culprit and he was dumbfounded, his angel bunny. His heart beat so fast and loud that
he was afraid that zhan would hear it. Zhan was waiting to fall face first on the floor so he closed his eyes wait for the pain but it never came.

He smelled sandalwood scent which completely filled his nose and he was lost in it. He carefully opened his eyes to see his savior and the face he had been longing to see the whole day came to his view.
he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Yibo moved his eyes to zhans lips then to the little mole below his lips

 Yibo moved his eyes to zhans lips then to the little mole below his lips

He wanted to lick it, he wanted this man so much.
They held and stared into each other like that for sometime when the door creaked again and they got out of their reverie.

Zhan remembered his urge and quickly moved from yibo running to the cubicle to ease himself
Yibo felt empty, he felt cold, he still wanted to hold his bunny in his arms and smell him, that mesmerizing scent of chocolates and strawberries.

He moved from there when boubou called him back for rehearsal. Zhan came out of the bathroom and saw yibo walking away.

He wanted to go to him, hug him from behind and smell that sandalwood scent that was so captivating. He shrugged and went back to his wing. Tommorow was a weekend and they would start the eliminations on Monday.

The day went well and two people would occasionally steal glances at each other. They only survived the weekend with hope of seeing each other on Monday.

What do you think will happen on Monday? Will Xiao zhan be eliminated?
Vote , comment