chapter 14 ( sore)

🔞🔞🔞🔞( this chapter contains smut, don't read if you're uncomfortable🧐, warning; it's going to be more erotic 😜. Pour me some holy water later
Yibos POV
Today there were battles between the four teams and we ranked 3rd, our team is strong at battles but others beat us at choreography. I now had to eliminate 4 members, it was hard and painful, these dancers were like another family to me,  but I still had to do it.

I saw other captains even crying but I didn't dare, I hid the pain and eliminated the 4 whom I felt like their skills were a little behind. ( Liangliang was eliminated this week 🥴 .)
I knew I had to do this since only one winner would be left in the end.

Authors POV
The team gathered in the meeting room to discuss strategies to use in the next battle. Yibo and Zhan were very professional when it came to dance, although they would gaze at each other from time to time, it didn't go beyond that.

They only thought about each other romantically after the day's activities.
Zhan would give out ideas, yibo would assess them and if they worked he would pass them. He treated Zhan as he did the others and only in his heart and outside the youku building would he favour him. ( And of course in their private studio 🤭🤭)

The meeting ended and everyone started practicing. Yibo went to his private studio, put on music and started dancing. He didn't know how long he had stayed there until someone opened the door from outside.

Zhan had practiced choreography with his team until 5 pm. He texted yibo and got no reply thus he went to find him. He also bought some food as he noticed that yibo hadn't eaten much during lunch. He got him his favorite minced pork nodules with corriander topping.

 He got him his favorite minced pork nodules with corriander topping

He went into the studio and found yibo still practicing.
He locked the door and prepared the food for yibo.(probably the only bl couple who remember to lock the door)
Zhan turned off the music and yibo stopped dancing then walked over to him.

"I know you're sad but don't push yourself too hard okay"...Zhan said and gave yibo a big hug while patting his head.  "am glad I have someone who understands me" yibo said and Zhan nodded.
""Here, I brought you some food since I noticed that you didn't eat much during lunch"''
"Thanks, am indeed hungry, I don't even know how long I've been dancing"
They ate their food sometimes feeding each other, joking and laughing, taking about their families, their jobs and literally anything that came to their minds.

"" Bobo, are you working tonight?"
"No, but I'll work tommorow, I won't be here the whole day"
They were now hugging on the sofa 'cuddling' this is the most peaceful time they both ever had.
" Baby, let's spend the night at my house okay? " Yibo suggested and zhan nodded.

They walked to the parking lot very cautiously to avoid being photographed and thankfully, it was empty.
Yibo put on his and zhans helmet and hopped on his bike.