chapter 15 ( battle)

Authors POV
Days passed and competitions continued, more people were also eliminated and only two people remained in Yibos team, Zhan and Boubou. Other teams also had 2 people each. Those 8 dancers were to proceed to the semifinals and each would prepare an individual piece.
Those days yibo and Zhan didn't see each other as Zhan had to practice in his dance studio in Halo dance, but they called each other every day when they had free time. zhan practiced very hard as he wanted to make it to the finals.
The day of the semifinals came , a battle was tossed to see the dancers who would battle each other, every eye followed the spinning bottle and it stopped at Zhan and Boubou.

Yibos POV
I felt like the most unfortunate person alive. Why did two people of my team have to face each other in a battle.
I had selected my team very well and those two would literally kill each other on stage.
Even though I had a romantic relationship with Zhan, I always treated him as a professional dancer and an equal with others in my team.
I only pampered him outside the dance floor and he really appreciated that. I was shaken from my thoughts when the mc announced the battle kick off.
Lay's team was going against Henry's and Henry's team was going against Han geng's team.
After the battle rounds, each team was left with one member to proceed to battles. Now it was the battle between boubou and zhan. I was awestruck holding my breath not knowing whom to cheer for, my baby or my idol?
Zhan started and Boubou followed and Boubou won that round.
I eyed Zhan and voiced a silent
""💪 jiayo"". ( Continue fighting)
Zhan started the other round and won. It was a 7 to smoke and a person had to win at least 4 rounds to be the winner.
They continued battling and I don't know where Zhan got the energy but he won 4 rounds without breaking a sweat and was announced as the finalist, well, boubou got 3 points and was in a good condition as well. Fuck, why did they have to face each other, they could have both gone to finals.
I walked over to them and hugged them both.
"" You're the best dancers to me, it would have been better if you didn't face each other but you're both winners to me, am proud of you...."
He encouraged them.

"" Well done my love, you did good""
Yibo whispered in zhans ear and Zhan brushed.
"" Go home with me tonight, I have a reward for you"" yibo whispered again breaking the group hug.

Authors POV
Zhan was now a brushing mess wishing that the earth would open up and swallow him whole.
They had not done it since "de day" and they both missed it. They were longing for each other and being away from each other for 3 weeks didn't help much, they craved for each other's touch and company. The finals would hold in a months time because the arena for holding more than a million people was still being prepared as the event would be live.
Now Zhan had time to practice and also mess around with yibo. The day ended and everybody went home except Zhan who went to the parking lot to meet his boyfriend.
A black SUV pulled over, yibo came out of the drivers seat and opened the passager door for zhan.
" Where are you taking me?"
" It's a surprise....," Yibo said, Zhan smiled wondering what yibo prepared for him.
After 1 hour, "" are we there yet, where are we really going? Zhan asked pouting
" You've been asking after every 5 minutes, don't worry, were almost there"
Yibo had driven out of the city and it was already night.
Zhan was so tired this he fell asleep.
Yibo stopped the car beside the road and gazed at the bunny. "so cute". He adjusted zhans seat and covered him with his jacket, kissed his lips and continued driving. After 30 minutes he pulled over at a Beach house.
" Wake up baby, were here.."
""Mmmh, 5 more minutes love...." Zhan mumbled and yibo smiled at the endowment.
Yibo carried him and put him on the bed, wiped his body with a wet cloth and changed his clothes into a comfy pajamas. Yibo went to the car and got their luggage, put all the groceries in the fridge and organized their clothes that he had gotten from zhans apartment earlier in the wardrobe. He took a shower and joined Zhan in bed spooning him like a baby.
" Good night love"
Zhan stirred and snuggled closer to yibo,
""Mmph! Smell nice" he mumbled without waking up.
" Such a cute baby," yibo smiled and fell in the Dreamland.
Zhan woke up first and felt yibos hand on his tummy holding him tight.
Zhan scanned the room to get familiar with it. A room with white and light green walls, white ceiling very clean and organized, a king-size bed with white beddings and light green duvet, it really fitted yibos taste.