chapter 5 🦁

Yibos POV

I was soo happy that I won the 3 vs 3 and the captains battle. Now the battle against the west and south started. Lay announced the 3vs3 dancers and there I knew his name

" Xiao zhan "   what a beautiful name, I thought. Then he started dancing, I couldn't move my eyes from him, his hips swaying, I wish he could sway them against my crotch. I am not a pervert but heck, this bunny is hot.

He won the first battle and it was the captains battle. He did a routine with lay and I couldn't get the heavy feeling in my chest " too close" my heart shouted. They won and lay just hugged him, I felt like going straight to them and snatching him from lay. I knew it was a celebratory hug and I shouldn't make a fuss over it but I still felt, jealous?
I looked at my angel and met his eyes then time stopped, badum! Badum! Badum! My heart beating, then it stopped for a few seconds. He averted his eyes when judges started commenting on their dance.

The days activities were over and we went home, I still had another tv show to host called day day up

We finished at 11.00 pm and I went home. I lay on my bed and put my hand over my chest
""Why were you beating so fast earlier?"
I couldn't stop thinking about him, his smile, his lips, his prefect jawline, his hair, I wished I could dig my fingers  in it  while kissing that mole under his lips..the image itself was too erotic.

I searched his pictures on weibo , I scrolled up and down and fell asleep with his picture against my heart.. I knew it, I already fell for him but it was too early to jump into conclusion...I mean I only knew his name.

Xiao zhans POV🐰
After I went home I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about my prince, yibo.." he's so handsome aaaaaaaaw! I screamed against my pillow. He had struck me hard. I searched for his weibo and checked his pictures. I fell asleep with his picture on my chest.
I woke up the next day with a new motivation,
to see yibo.

The day's activities had started, it was already 11am and I hadn't seen him. I longed to see him,
I missed him
I felt the urge to pee and decided to visit the washroom without knowing what or who I would meet there.

Did you like this chapter, comment and vote
Who do you think he will meet in the bathroom? read the next chapter to find out.

Did you like this chapter, comment and voteWho do you think he will meet in the bathroom? read the next chapter to find out

Angel  bunny ❤️❤️