chapter 11 ( aftermath ❤️❤️❤️)

Authors POV.

The two people were still standing  behind the door still embracing each other.
" Yibo, where are we? You know there are cameras everywhere in this building."

" Don't worry zhan, we're in my private dance studio, no one will see us here, only I have the keys to this studio"

"".. Yibo, do you like me?"" Zhan continue to ask in a baby voice, "".. because I like you, I like your calming sandalwood scent, your voice..it's Soo deep and I like to see you dancing, it's so exciting...it even turns me on.""

" I see I got a horny bunny" yibo chuckles ( zhan hits yibo on his chest softly)
Am not horny and am not a bunny
" Of course you're a bunny, my bunny, look at how cute you are when brushing" yibo teased
" Yibo, what should we do about us?"
Yibo had quite thought about this for a while.

" How about letting this relationship go naturally, finish the competition first and then think about things" zhan nodded. " Zhan, do you wanna go home?"
"" No... I want to stay with you, can I  ?"

" Of course you can" Yibo locked the door from inside, he carried zhan baby style and sat on the sofa in the studio.

Yibos studio

They were now face to face with zhans legs wrapped around Yibos waist. Yibo kissed zhans forehead when he fell asleep.

This was soo peaceful, what he always wanted, to have someone to hold to sleep.
He positioned himself well on the couch and held zhan. He covered himself with a blanket and fell asleep holding zhans waist and caressing his hair.

Rays of sunlight hit the perfectly sculpted face peacefully sleeping on the sofa

Rays of sunlight hit the perfectly sculpted face peacefully sleeping on the sofa. He blinked a little and opened slowly trying to discover where he was.

He smiled widely remembering what happened the previous night. He looked around but yibo was not there.
"Yibo....yibo..... Bobo" , he started panicking when no one answered.
" Was it a dream? No , it seems so real. I am still on the couch or he doesn't want me? He left me?" He asked himself.

He sat on the floor and hugged his knees thinking the worst things then the door opened. Yibo walked in holding bags in his hands. Zhan ran to him and hugged him circling his legs around Yibos waist.

Yibo let the bags fall on the ground and held zhans butt with one hand while caressing his back with the other
" I thought you left me, that you don't want me"
"....do not think like that baby, I would not leave you, I just went to get some food since you're hungry and clothes because we will be going to the stage later, we can't go with the same clothes as yesterday."

zhan jumped down on the sight of food. He put the foods in a plate and placed them on a stool , then sat on Yibos lap and started eating making yibo shake his head in delight.

" Give me your phone" yibo demanded
Zhan gave him the phone without much care as all his attention was on the food.

Yibo put his phone in zhans phone and saved it as ""my prince 🦁" ...
He saved zhans number as "" bunny 🐰"" .
After breakfast they both bathed in the studios bathroom in turns. Yibo dried zhans hair and combed it while zhan dried his. Yibo kissed him deeply and left the studio leaving the keys to zhan.

Zhan locked the door and went to his teams practice room. They started warming up because there was a battle that day.
During the day yibo and zhan would glance at each other often, they would hype each other during battle, they would hug each other when their team won and though there were cameras, this was allowed in the program.

In the evening yibo texted zhan and told him to meet in the studio. The latter went to the studio and found yibo waiting for him.

"" Baby, I can't be with you tonight because I'll be shooting in dayday up, maybe we can meet tomorrow"" yibo said. "" Okay, I'll see you tomorrow but I'll really miss you."

They hugged tightly, yibo kissed zhans lips without lust , maybe with " love?" He wasn't sure, it just felt really good. "" I'll text you tonight." He gave zhan a  final hug holding his hands and left.

Zhan left the building and went to his apartment, he missed Yibos warmth

Zhan left the building and went to his apartment, he missed Yibos warmth. He made dinner and ate then turned on mango tv channel and started watching dayday up and there he was, " his prince" ...."Soo handsome" he giggled.

He knew yibo was not good at talking to others, but he talked Soo much when they were together. Zhan watched the whole episode , switched off the tv and went to his bedroom.
His phone rang and a biiig bunny smile appeared on his lips.

Phone conversation;
My prince 💚; I just finished my show, did you reach home baby?
Bunny ❤️ : ( in cloud nine ) yes Bobo, I even watched your show, I was almost going to bed.

My prince 💚 : my baby is sleepy, then I have to say goodbye, am on my way home.
Bunny ❤️ :. I miss you, I want to see you and you hold me to sleep.
My prince 💚:.  I miss you too baby, why don't you send me your address and I come over.
Bunny ❤️ : you'll come? But what if paparazzi follow you and take your pictures..

My prince 💚:  don't worry, I have my ways , I'll be there in no time.
They cut the call and zhan sent yibo his address praying that no one would follow the idol to his home and find a way to ruin his career.

The end😜( just kidding)
Do you think yibo will come? What if paparazzi follows him and he makes headlines the next day? 🥴🥴No spoilers, read the next chapter to find out.

     Vote and comment to give encouragement 💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

💋💋💋💋💥