chapter 20 ( I still get jealous )

( last chapter yibo was called by yuon and left zhans home in a hurry)

All this time Zhan kept thinking,
" who called him, was it so important that he even left me in such a hurry?"
That night Zhan could not sleep, he kept tossing and turning thinking about Yibo.
" Is he married, is it his lover that called him?"
Yibo was in the same situation at home, he kept thinking about how much he had missed his bunny. " He's still so cute, did he move on? Now I have to win him back...I can't loose him again"
The next day he fetched aYuan from school again. Then he saw bobo first.
" Daddy, I mwiised youuuu!" He pouted cutely.
" I missed you too my boy."
Just then, Nanny meimei came to fetch Bobo.
" Nanny, where's papa?"
" He couldn't come today because he has a fever," the nanny informed. "What he has a fever?"
"Come let's go and see him." Yibo suggested.
Yibo took aYuan and Bobo and headed towards zhans home.
Zhan heard a knock on his door and thought, " it must be Bobo" .
He struggled out of bed to open the door but because his body was too weak, he fell forward and hit a hard chest.
Just then yibo and the kids came and found Zhan embracing another man.
Bobo ran forward and hugged the man's leg. " Uncle Jiang, Bobo mwiised you so much"
" Oh! Wang Yibo, what are you doing here?" The man asked in Surprise.

" Wait, how does he know me?" Yibo thought.
Before they talked further, Bobo started shaking Zhan.
" Papa, papa, papa, waik up!"
They realized that Zhan had fainted. Cheng holds Zhan and lays him on the bed.
He got in the bathroom and gets a wet towel and place it on zhans forehead.
" Yibo, do you know how to cook?" Chen asked.
" Not much but I know how to boil water and make instant noodles" yibo replied embarrassingly.

" Hahahaha! It's okay, just wipe his body and I will prepare some congee for him to take medicine" Cheng suggest.
" Let's go kids" he took the kids and left the room.
He took some warm water in a basin and a soft towel and started wiping zhans body.
He slowly caressed his hair softly.
" Do you know? all those years without you, how much I suffered?
Do you know I almost went crazy, I dreamt about you, about us every night? Sometimes it were nightmares about the day you left. I thought I would never see you again.
Do you know how much I missed you?" Yibo said as tears fell from his beautiful eyes.
" Bobo, Bobo!" Zhan called in his sleep.
" He's not calling for me, maybe his calling for his son." Yibo said sadly and continued wiping zhans body.
Later the boys and Cheng came in with a bowl of congee.
Cheng fed the sick man and gave him some tablets. They cleaned everything, the boys went to play while the two men went to the Living room.
" How come you know my name?" Yibo was the first one to ask.
" Zhanzhan told me your name once before" Cheng replied.
" And who are you to them and how come you're here today?"
"I am a partner in zhans dance school and I came because Zhan asked me to take care of Bobo because he has a fever" Cheng answered and got up.
" Now let me prepare dinner for Bobo, he eats around this time"

"How did he know that, they are so close that he calls Zhan like that? He even asked him to take care of Bobo? , How comes zhan only talked about me just once? I tell yuon about him all the time..."
Yibo sat there with conflicted thoughts.
" Who is he to you Zhan?"
Meanwhile, Cheng was in the kitchen observing yibos face expressions and chuckled.
It's true that Zhan told him about Yibo but it was not once, it was at least once every moment they met, he would just joke about it and tell Zhan to compose a song about it and sing it to the world.
Zhan was his best friend and best man in his wedding with Wang hai kuan in Paris.
Yibo got up from his sit and walked up to zhans bedroom.
He sat on his bed and started observing the sleeping man while holding his hands tightly.
" I have to do something about this, I can't let anyone have you if it ain't me" thought the selfish voice inside yibos head.
He got up and found a pen and a paper. He wrote something on it and placed it on zhans bedside table.
He called seungyuon and told him to book two flights to China as soon as possible. " Did you find him?" Yuon asked. Yibo didn't say anything and yuon understand. " That's wonderful news brother, take care of him this time, I'll arrange everything." Yuon said